Sign in to follow this  
legoman19892

What environment should LEGO City Police patrol next?

What environment should LEGO City Police patrol next?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What environment should LEGO City Police patrol next?

• Arctic
    • Desert
    • Jungle
    • Ocean
    • Caves
    • Beach
    • Mountains
    • Other

I think it would be fun to see an arctic police theme.

For the beach, it would be fun to get lifeguards/police too. Maybe a spring break theme? They could make police bicycles and short shorts leg prints.

I'd say a dedicated water police branch would be pretty cool, but I'd be happy if the City line went back to focusing on a City. I don't see the appeal of the swamp or forrest lines, or their limited run, but that's just my personal opinion.

Beach since there are usually large groups of people there and law and order need to be maintained. Good use of the police ATV sets.

I'd like to see transport police, not sure about other countries but the UK has a dedicated force who protect airports, train stations, ports etc, they also carry out the role of customs officers which would allow for some cool sets, maybe they could impound a shipping container full of illegal cookies?

We need a Star Wars police range.

Or police of the carribean,

Or Jurassic police

Edited by glendo

With the Bayou Police and Forest Police out this and last year, jungle and mountain seem covered. I wouldn't mind some highway patrol or desert as a line since we'll never see a pause in this line :classic:

Guys we all know LEGO can only do the following.

Harbor Police

Airport Police

Construction Police

Arctic Police

Diver Police

Fire Police

Police Police

Take your pick.

Okay, so can we have the poll adjusted to include Highway.......hmm, CHiP's as an Idea ? :grin:

Highway isn't even a legitimate answer to my question.

Highways can exist in most regions listed on my poll.

Highway isn't even a legitimate answer to my question.

Highways can exist in most regions listed on my poll.

Why not ?

True, highways go in many places......but look at it this way, how many police sets have included boats and helicopters plus patrol cars.......they all do !

Even forest police had a small river boat set so now swamp police have more boats of course.

A highway patrol sub-theme would tie in the Great Vehicles series well, plus more police bikes, more play features like speed traps and crashes, etc.,.

Why not ?

True, highways go in many places......but look at it this way, how many police sets have included boats and helicopters plus patrol cars.......they all do !

Even forest police had a small river boat set so now swamp police have more boats of course.

A highway patrol sub-theme would tie in the Great Vehicles series well, plus more police bikes, more play features like speed traps and crashes, etc.,.

That is cool and all, but if you are going to suggest highway at least tie it to an environment listed in the poll.

Lego keeps putting out all these beach sets, whether it's Friends, Creator, whatever. I say we need...nay, demand...a police force meting justice as only beach police can.

Highway patrol please, some police interceptors and bikes that can compete with speed champions cars!

The only "big" set I can think of for a highway subtheme would be a diner truck stop motorway service station, it would have to be a more vehicle dominated theme, though it would be nice to see a fuel tanker truck with a chrome tank. Would there be enough about a theme to justify a theme? I can't really imagine a crime aside from a car pulled over, or a truck full of stolen goods.