Deep in the forest, Vyell Henion stumbles across a very strange house. A house built in a very big and ancient tree… She heard about this ancient tree and the old lady that leaves there many times... The urge to knock is big…

So guys, this is my 5th entry to the CCC,to the small miscellaneous category. It didn’t turned out quite well as I wanted but this was a rush build as I wanted to make one more. I love this concept and I will build more like this for sure when I have more time.

Enjoy!

15964552317_8391bd85eb_c.jpgBarrenroot Tree

15527974164_7e7b23ca6e_c.jpgBarrenroot Tree

15964240879_23304ecf68_c.jpgBarrenroot Tree

Haha, even a rush build for you is pure art! Lovely tree, the inset windows, door and balcony are fantastic! This will take a lot of views to fully appreciate!

Mods and Regs, give this guy a MOC expert tag already!!

Edited by MassEditor

Fantastic - as I see this is the second of two great posts of yours within 14 minutes! Respect.

I like the door but i LOVE the silver chimney!

Fantastic!

Brilliant work! :classic:

The door, the chimney, the tree - everything looks fantastic!

Good luck for the contest :classic: .

Awesome creation, rush build?! Amazing I would say, have to look into your other creations who awesome they are.

As other have said, love the details, the size and shape of the tree, silver chimney and the use of that helmet for it.

Good luck in the CCC

Wow, this is totally cool!! Great idea, great Moc! Another fantastic entry from you, this really is one hell of a contest!

You made great use of some of the Hobbit-Parts, I love the Tree, the door, the windows and especially the balcony!

And the next stunning MOC from you!

I love your fantasy style so much and its not the conventional style what we see in last time.

Well done!

markus