Here's what I've been working on in the past few weeks...

Features:

10x10x8 wheel drive

6L motors for driving

2 Independent dual gear tranmsissions

2 Steerings motors

Very long travel torque sensitive double wishbone portal independent suspension on all wheels

Working hook arm with a total of 8 pneumatic cylinders

Two newly designed autopumps

Interrior with 3 seats

oshkosh_digital.png

For more info please check the video:

Now all I need is to get the money to build this 3500+ parts monster... Anyone willing do donate? :blush:

Edited by Zerobricks

As a fan of your MOCs ( tumbler, foxy, black wolf ) I have to say that large projects impress me much less, but anyway I am looking forward to see how it works.

As a fan of your MOCs ( tumbler, foxy, black wolf ) I have to say that large projects impress me much less, but anyway I am looking forward to see how it works.

Why?

I think the bigger MOC is will have fewer performance, when I see so much space I would think about doing the same on a smaller scale but is just an opinion, I try to always build in small scales or I don´t have so many motors :laugh: .

Thanks for the praise guys!

Nah I use too many motors for TC6. I will keep you guys updated when I manage to scrape the money.

The motors act as a structual lement among all other things. They are attached dicretly to the 5x7 frames, one in the center and 2 on the sides. I decided to use them because of nice fast RPM (compared to XL), torque and the attachment points.

Anyone interested in the lxf?

Edited by Zblj

That's a cool moc. I like the details you put in it, especially the window frames. Have you ever thought about using lego air tanks in combination with your autopump? It'll give you a small buffer of air.

That's a cool moc. I like the details you put in it, especially the window frames. Have you ever thought about using lego air tanks in combination with your autopump? It'll give you a small buffer of air.

I did think about air tanks, but in this specific model where each function has a stand alone compressor without a centralized automatic compressor, the air tanks would make the arm less responsive. Thats because the pump would have to fill the airtank first and than the arm would move.

The motors act as a structual lement among all other things. They are attached dicretly to the 5x7 frames, one in the center and 2 on the sides. I decided to use them because of nice fast RPM (compared to XL), torque and the attachment points.

Anyone interested in the lxf?

I would be interested in checking out the lxf on this beauty.

Now that I managed to gather all the needed parts, I decided to build it live.

The livestream will be active in saturday 12th march from 10:00 - 14:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00 GMT+1.

More info can be found in the video below:

Hope to see you all in a week.

Cool. GMT+1. Is that 4AM EST?

I'll be there. Will refreshments be served? :laugh:

It's BYOB. Or bring your own coffee depending where you are in the world. :laugh:

Cool. GMT+1. Is that 4AM EST?

It's BYOB. Or bring your own coffee depending where you are in the world. :laugh:

I'll be watching whilst in my LEGO shed so the coffee pot will be on, a plate of homemade Biscoti at my side. That's the catering taken care of.

Looking forward to Zblj providing the entertainment.

See you then.

Edited by grum64