Sign in to follow this  
Blazej_Holen

Hobbit Battle of five armies: Lake Town Bell tower MOC

Hello everyone,

after few weeks of work I get a brilliant idea for creation, and so I started to build it in LDD. After 5 days of thinkink designing, drawing I created this Tower. It is quite similar to the Bell tower from actual BOFA movie, but I added few more things of my own and by using some of new (for me) techniques which I learnd from my previous LDD creation) I can present to you this MOC. I am so amazed by this, that finally I will turn it into the real bricks. It will be my biggest Lake Town add on which will be turned into the real creation. My previous ones are already done, but I want to finish a small Lake Town diorama so then I will present it in here after all will be done.

Enjoy it and for those who want to share some advice how to make it even better I can share LXF file and also I will be glad for any feedback :)

So here is link to my flickr...

Bell Tower

Your ever-expanding Lake-town continues to amaze me, well done! Are going to try and make it connect to the rest of your Lake-town MOCs?

Edited by coolguy2323

Your ever-expanding Lake-town continues to amaze me, well done! Are going to try and make it connect to the rest of your Lake-town MOCs?

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Actually, this is gonna be one of the few of my creations which I want to create in real lego. In my lake town there is only regular sets (both of them) and two little structures with another bridge as add on. so this Tower be another add on and it suppose to be standing in the middle, therefore after little update this tower will be completed from all 4 sides (not like existing sets which are more then less facade :)

This looks great. :thumbup: Infinitely better than the bridge/tower from 79016, although that one could be modded to make the prison cell, which is, IIRC, in a similar environment. It reminds me immediately of that scene with Bain, which was my favorite and most emotional sequence from the film. :blush::wink: