BrickworldBryan

Brickworld Chicago 2015 Registration

... upside-down ...

"down under" ... also known as the best place in the world.

Well, all my inter-city transport is booked, just need to sort out accommodation. How far out from the Convention should I book this (assuming I haven't found a roommate in the interim)?

One way or the other, I'll be there!

Edited by Captainowie

Finally registered! I cannot wait--I had so much fun last year, and I'm sure I'll have more fun this year!

But now the race is truly on to get everything built. I've already started cutting builds from my layout, but one has to keep building on regardless! Those giant robots are not going to make themselves! Woops that's a secret! :wink:

Booking my flight tickets already proved to be a good investment considering that by June I won't have had pizza for 6 months.. :moar: :wub:

YAY!

Though fair warning, Dale has ruined pizza for me.

I need my yearly pizza fix.

Those giant robots are not going to make themselves! Woops that's a secret! :wink:

... hey that's my turf.

Don't make me start building Batman. Cause you know how much i'd hate that :look:

... hey that's my turf.

Don't make me start building Batman. Cause you know how much i'd hate that :look:

Oh no, this year's not Batman...It's Marvel! :wink:

Can I get some clarification on the competitions that will be held? There's something of a mismatch between the 'Challenges' page of the website and the shared Google Drive Directory (as advertised by email). Particularly, the dragster rules aren't in the shared drive (at least, not in the main part), and the UN-Derby rules aren't on the website (there may be other discrepancies, these are just the ones I noticed).

What's the go?

Hey Captainowie,

Sorry about the confusion on the web site....no excuses...sometimes we just aren't on top of everything. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

We are waiting on final clarification on whether we are having the pull back dragster race and any changes to the rules. Stay tuned for more info on that.

The Underby IS happening according to the rules. I will get the web site updated to include it.

Thanks, Bryan

Thanks Bryan, I can only imagine how many things you've got going on at the moment!

I'm really looking forward to the event.

Owen.

We have confirmed that the pull back dragster challenge will occur. Rules are currently under review.

Thanks, Bryan

Happy to help Owen....yes, I am doing a lot of things...but, keeping everyone well-informed is one of them :)

Yeah, I know them quite well, plus a certain modular house builder from the Netherlands - and I think they're all going this year. Was just wondering if anybody else were planning on going over, but Cecilie tells me there aren't normally any more Europeans than that.

Unfortunatly I can't make it this year :sad:

My brother is turning an old man that weekend.

Unfortunatly I can't make it this year :sad:

Sorry to hear that, Vincent! :sceptic: I shall see you in Skaerbaek then, hope you are well!

What? He's turning an old man? Tell him he's getting older every day, why is this so special...? :)

You will be missed, Vincent. But I'll see you later - in Skærbæk, at least.