Sign in to follow this  
Ecclesiastes

The Court Hall

(Legoworld Copenhagen countdown: 7 weeks left! Amortug will be on display for the last time at Kopenhagen. So I’ll count down the days by showing detailed photos of two modules every week.)

15942207770_f425ff7f6a_c.jpg

“Order, order! If we all speak at the same time we won’t be able to discuss this matter properly. Darda and Dor can move upstairs to speak first.”

“We thank you Lord Nicanor. Hear brothers, while we are bothered by the elves at our borders and the drow that are hiding in their lands, we are forgetting the real threat. And that’s all what Raavage wants, civil war.”

Shouting followed, because most didn’t agree…

“Order, order! Disobey the rules of order again and I’ll sent some of you outside.”

“Stop being so blind brothers. If Valholl and other regions know that we are sneaking into Avalonian territory it could unleash war inside Mitgardia. We will weaken ourselves from within and that’s the moment Raavage is waiting for…”

15943757347_76450714d6_c.jpg

16127599161_7226c75293_c.jpg

15943425179_d1f9fccc24_c.jpg

15507179844_1f7812ba01_c.jpg

Great job on the roof! The hammer tiled on the floor is a really good touch as well!

fun, and it's good to know that there is some oppostition within the dwarven ranks, time for me to post my town hall assembly I'd say ...

Excellent tower and courthall, and I agree with Kai, great job with the floor mosaic :thumbup:

Love the shaping of the buildings. I like that even though these aren't the typical underground dwarves, they have a neat sense of consistent architecture across your builds, Ecc.

Great work - I am actually most impressed by the round tower.

If it were my creation I'd put eyes on the ledges :laugh: but your version is, of course, more aesthetic.

Well done!

Impressive round tower and the court hall roof is pretty neat :thumbup: Sweet interior too, the seating arrangement is superb and I like the overlooking balcony :wub:

Wow, that's some nice building there! Love the tower, and details in the court hall's wall and roof.

Some lovely architecture here, especially that rather sinister looking round tower (would be perfect for Nocturnus, if it was black!). The interior scenes are great too. Excellent work!

Love the arcitecture! That tower have some sweet details! A master piece once again!

Fantastic MOC and the interior is very nicely built. I like the backside too and the axe in the floor. Hall is very well done.

For the roof I'd say a little more color would make it even more impressive - maybe a few black ones or a little white for a snowy impression...

Brick on!

Simply fantastic, Eccs.!

I love the view from the back with the vegetation and stonework, the close butresses and arches on the wall, and the curved tower! The hall and its floor mosaic are great as well! I am eagerly looking forward to more detail shots of Amortug and continue to wish I could see it in person!

Thanks guys!

Fantastic MOC and the interior is very nicely built. I like the backside too and the axe in the floor. Hall is very well done.

For the roof I'd say a little more color would make it even more impressive - maybe a few black ones or a little white for a snowy impression...

Brick on!

There could have been some dark tan on it as well!

Simply fantastic, Eccs.!

I love the view from the back with the vegetation and stonework, the close butresses and arches on the wall, and the curved tower! The hall and its floor mosaic are great as well! I am eagerly looking forward to more detail shots of Amortug and continue to wish I could see it in person!

Well, just visit Copenhagen in February :wink:

Beautiful and inspiring parts usage. Love that round tower and the roof of the other building. That multi-arched wall is just brilliant.