Disco86

Bushidō - Way of the Warrior

This is my 9th and final entry to this years Colossal Castle Contest. The category was "Miscellaneous - Large Creation".

Bushido is a japanese word for the way of the samurai life, loosely analogous to the concept of chivalry. Samurais have been trained in outlying academies to learn this way of life and of course fighting with the sword.

16136907631_879ccb28bd_b.jpg

15951506210_3fd9e26b4a_c.jpg 16138826565_46cbce18da_c.jpg

16136909141_9c7b76e25c_c.jpg 15952731989_f25e1960f0_c.jpg

16136906101_a206d15275_c.jpg

I hope you like my asian style and thanks for your comments and criticism !

Greets Disco

Indeed a great finale for your fantastic series of MOCs. I really like your Japanese.style creations, they're so beautiful and colorful and very original. Great work!

A very beautiful example of asian style. I really love the courtyard where the training is taking place. The blue roofs give a nice peaceful feel as does the waterfall and trees.

Wow, i really love your Asian buildings :wink: .

The colours are simply amazing, especially the blue roof looks perfect! :classic:

Furthermore the trees with those pink plants are very lovely. The bridge, the vegetation and all the other details are beautiful, too.

Edited by Balbo

I really like all the incredible techniques you have used here. :thumbup: The cobblestone road, the flagstone courtyard, the decorative walls and windows all look great. I must also mention the wonderful cherry blossoms on the trees as that is so distinctive in Japanese art. The colors for the lilypads in the river and the blue roof tiles are also a real treat for the senses. :sweet:

For me is this one of your best MOC`s ever!

I love this complete scene so much!

Its an absolut variety to all the other castle builds in the last months.

LOVE it!

markus

Very nice MOC with many great details. Both the buildings and vegetation are amazing.

Wow, I never would have thought of such an overwhelming feedback ! Great to see that you like my personal highlight of last year like I do :wub:

I am definitly going to build some more asian builds this year :wink:

Roofs are amazing, as many other have said. Can I ask, what's the technique behind it?

Well that is hard to explain, even if it is really simple techniques. Most of it is just made with angled plates that are connected on the inside with hinge plates or the clip/handle-combination to get angles. Averything slightly rounded is made with rigid hoses.

For me is this one of your best MOC`s ever!

Special thanks for that, and I totally agree, for me it is the best I have done so far :classic: