Sign in to follow this  
BlackVagrant

Hello! My name is BlackVagrant from Singapore!

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie who recently started with strong interest in the colorful world of bricks and stubs. Personally I don't have a large collection of Lego to start with, but I'm pretty sure it will start to balloon at a healthy rate.

If time and resource permit, I'll definitely be joining the ranks of reviewers here to post some sets or minifigures.

Last but not least a big shout out to all fellow members who are from Singapore. And hope everyone is having a joyful season of Lego-ing, with all the big Lego sets which are self-rewarded as christmas gifts! We all love to have good reasons to spurge on Lego don't we? :)

Edited by BlackVagrant

Sure we do :wink:

Still, not all of us could get something nice for christmas before christmas, so i'll have to reward myself after new years eve :blush: Still, unwrapping gifts and finding things under that colorful paper is a completely different thing and would love to get some Lego this way again :laugh:

Welcome to Eurobicks! :thumbup:

Enjoy!

Sure we do :wink:

Still, not all of us could get something nice for christmas before christmas, so i'll have to reward myself after new years eve :blush: Still, unwrapping gifts and finding things under that colorful paper is a completely different thing and would love to get some Lego this way again :laugh:

Welcome to Eurobicks! :thumbup:

Enjoy!

I like your way of thinking. And yes, new year is another good reason to get what we want again!

Welcome aboard.

Thank you!

I like your way of thinking. And yes, new year is another good reason to get what we want again!

Thank you!

My pleasure :classic: And thanks. Looking to see You on our forums and talking about a lot of topics :wink:

My pleasure :classic: And thanks. Looking to see You on our forums and talking about a lot of topics :wink:

I sure hope to! But my knowledge of Lego is pretty limited. Am browsing topics to learn more :sweet:

Welcome to eurobricks, BlackVagrant!

Thanks Balbo!

Ps. Love the minifigs in your signature. :excited:

I sure hope to! But my knowledge of Lego is pretty limited. Am browsing topics to learn more :sweet:

That's pretty wise actually :blush: Still, there's a lot of topics when we can discuss freely, everyone has a right to have own opinion so... :wink:

No worries. And everyone begins somewhere, usualy with no bricks and to knowledge at all, just an interest and a dream to bring back childhood memories :wink:

That's pretty wise actually :blush: Still, there's a lot of topics when we can discuss freely, everyone has a right to have own opinion so... :wink:

No worries. And everyone begins somewhere, usualy with no bricks and to knowledge at all, just an interest and a dream to bring back childhood memories :wink:

Thanks for the encouragement Mazin! :classic: I'm hopping around and sharing my opinions on topics i have some knowledge. Hope it goes a long way from there. :laugh:

Hello BlackVagrant! I'm new to the forums too- I'm also singaporean :laugh: . I got the ideas exo suit for Christmas, which is nice because of its complicated techniques. Hello EuroBricks! *Waves*

Hello BlackVagrant! I'm new to the forums too- I'm also singaporean :laugh: . I got the ideas exo suit for Christmas, which is nice because of its complicated techniques. Hello EuroBricks! *Waves*

:grin: Welcome to EuroBricks!

Nice to see fellow Singaporean here. The frantic sweep by Singaporeans yesterday at LCS and monostores are making me drool and deeply poisoned. :devil:

:vader:

I've noticed that the ideas sets in singapore are overpriced: The Exo Suit cost SG$100 here but SG$47 on Amazon! :wacko:

I think generally if you compare Lego prices in Singapore against US, you are bound to notice its 70-100% more in retail. Which is why Amazon US doesn't allow Lego to be ship to Singapore just last year 2014 June i believe. Only educational sets still allowed. The USD125 free international shipping is so useful for Lego. (Not anymore) :angry:

:vader: