Sign in to follow this  
nerdsforprez

MOCpages help

Hello All,

Although this is probably more appropriate for MOCpages forum, the forum has little activity and is not nearly as cool as eurobricks! -- so I am posting my question here. I know that many are members of MOCpages so I am looking for a little help. I am about to post a new project (on mocpages) but all my last projects, when I post the photos are small except for the main photo. Now, one can click on the image and it will blow up, but the initial impression that people get is a small photo. This has not always been the case, and I have not changes anything about how I post the pics (see my unimog versus my rockcrawler in yellow; initially, (crawler) the photos are all large, but the unimog, all the pics other than the main one are small). They are of good size for web pages (around 600x800) so the actual size of the pic is not the problem, and from my memory I have not changed the size of the pictures that I post. I want my pics to be posted around the same size of those seen on my rockcrawler (yellow) project. You can see all the pictures that I am referring to on my pages (see signature block).

Did MOCpages change something?

I would just put each pic here but it will not show up the same size as it does on my page, you have to go to my page to see what I am talking about.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!