Congratulation's for getting into the Hall Of Fame. :sweet:

Don't know what to say Alasdair as I'm simply so happy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks very much and thanks for appreciating the effert I put in doing my MOCs...it pays off!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :tongue:

I fully agree that this model (and entry) is probably the best and totally deserves the place in HOF, I am just not sure how fair it is to promote one entry (that is participating in the contest) in such a way, before the contest voting.

This also happened with the MT contest, when Polo-Freak's Fiesta got in HOF before contest was still on.

Again, both of these models belongs in the HOF, I just don't think it is fair to the other participants, that they belong there before voting ends.

I fully agree that this model (and entry) is probably the best and totally deserves the place in HOF, I am just not sure how fair it is to promote one entry (that is participating in the contest) in such a way, before the contest voting.

This also happened with the MT contest, when Polo-Freak's Fiesta got in HOF before contest was still on.

Again, both of these models belongs in the HOF, I just don't think it is fair to the other participants, that they belong there before voting ends.

I do agree with you somehow! That's why I haven't created a topic with the full RC version/instructions for the reasons above! bear with me it's not my decision to be on the HOF at this stage before the voting although I'm very happy for this!!

I do agree with you somehow! That's why I haven't created a topic with the full RC version/instructions for the reasons above! bear with me it's not my decision to be on the HOF at this stage before the voting although I'm very happy for this!!

Tnx for understanding my point. I know you will make the model even better when you add all the function, and I am really looking forward to that!

While I'm in general not a very big fan of HUGE models, this turned out quite fantastic indeed! Great work! :thumbup:

Love the attention to detail that's gone in to the styling, looking forward to the video to see how well it performs!

I agree with the others that it's not very fortunate to "promote" a contest entry in the HOF before the contest is over. This MOC may very well belong there, but I'd wait until the contest is over.

Also, highly off topic (and I may be wrong); it seems lately the HoF has become more of an "Alasdair's Favourite MOCs collection", as I rarely see any discussion as to wether a MOC should be put there or not.. suddenly they just are :look: Again, I may have overlooked discussions regarding this :blush:

I agree with the others that it's not very fortunate to "promote" a contest entry in the HOF before the contest is over. This MOC may very well belong there, but I'd wait until the contest is over.

Also, highly off topic (and I may be wrong); it seems lately the HoF has become more of an "Alasdair's Favourite MOCs collection", as I rarely see any discussion as to wether a MOC should be put there or not.. suddenly they just are :look: Again, I may have overlooked discussions regarding this :blush:

There is a topic for requests....I decide what goes in but I try to be fair and keep to a standard.

I do not enter any of my own mocs.

In the last contest I never voted at all,I will do the same this time as well.

I agree and I already had a conversation with Alasdair. Contest entries are not to be added to the HoF during the contest.

Further discussion can take place in the HoF Discussion topic.

I agree and I already had a conversation with Alasdair. Contest entries are not to be added to the HoF during the contest.

Further discussion can take place in the HoF Discussion topic.

Guys I'm definitely up to be revomed from the HoF for the moment...and eventually be on it when the full RC it's ready and shown! So Alasdair/Jim feel free to remove it! I'm really ok with this decision :wink:

Here it is! :wub: Sorry for the bad quality...I'm still learning how to make videos!!! :laugh::grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cry_sad:

Edited by TheItalianBrick

This really awesome! The instructions are ready after the contest? But when is the contest? Do you make instructions for both versions, or only for one version? Can you tell me what the other functions are (in the full version)? I know, a lot of questions, but I like the truck :classic:

This really awesome! The instructions are ready after the contest? But when is the contest? Do you make instructions for both versions, or only for one version? Can you tell me what the other functions are (in the full version)? I know, a lot of questions, but I like the truck :classic:

Hello, instructions will be made, but first I need to be sure the model works perfectly! Wouldn't be fair to sell (altought for a cheap price) something that doesn't work fine.

Other functions will be: folding cabin, switch lights, extendable forks and 2 gears gearbox (low and high gears). But please this is off topic...I'll open a new post after the voting! Thanks

Edited by TheItalianBrick

Beautiful creation.

There is a good color harmony (red and black suits him very well).

The design is quite fluid, which is not easy.

I just find it a pity that the speed up of it is a bit slow.

Good luck in the contest and I will wait impatiently the instructions !

Beautiful creation.

There is a good color harmony (red and black suits him very well).

The design is quite fluid, which is not easy.

I just find it a pity that the speed up of it is a bit slow.

Good luck in the contest and I will wait impatiently the instructions !

Thanks for your comment! About the speed......driving speed it's fine...specially for such a heavy machine (both real life and LEGO itself), about the fork lifting speed it could be faster but it wouldn't have the same lift capacity....I'm working on it in order to improve it but the weight of the forks themself it's tremendous!!

For speed, I spoke only of the forks. The rest suits him very well.

But we can not have all the performance at the same time, and I understand your choice.

In any case it will end up in my collection it.

Again wow!!!!, as I operate a small 4.5 ton Hyster Fortis with a cab and 2 metre forks daily, this is amazing. Can you put up a small video of the forks shifting in and out like my real one does?. Also have you tested how much weight it can lift?. Can't wait to build it.

Edited by technicfan

About the colour,

The real machine is yellow and black, I know there are already to much yellow LT models,but to stay true to the real thing, I would build it in yello/black when I get rich enoght to get all the parts and intructions.

Are all the needed parts exchangable with yellow?

This is quite impressive. great lines. Awesome stuff. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks very much!!!

This is such a beastly model...wow. :cry_happy:

Thanks Victor! I'll vote your entry as I love it!!!!!!!

Again wow!!!!, as I operate a small 4.5 ton Hyster Fortis with a cab and 2 metre forks daily, this is amazing. Can you put up a small video of the forks shifting in and out like my real one does?. Also have you tested how much weight it can lift?. Can't wait to build it.

In this version the forks are moved in and out manually...there is a 20 teeth gear in the middle....normally in the ful RC version there is an M motor that moves it! :)

About the colour,

The real machine is yellow and black, I know there are already to much yellow LT models,but to stay true to the real thing, I would build it in yello/black when I get rich enoght to get all the parts and intructions.

Are all the needed parts exchangable with yellow?

I'm with you, I mean the yellow one should look amazing too. But as you said to many yellow entries! Probably I'll build it in white aswell....

Bytheway in yellow it's even cheaper to build it! :thumbup:

I see a cool front-engined supercar with a forklift attachment. At least the aesthetics remind me of such.

Digging this.