This is a great model! Looking forward to see the full version after the contest. When you have the building instructions available, I might have a crack at it. Seems like a model with high playability.

This is a great model! Looking forward to see the full version after the contest. When you have the building instructions available, I might have a crack at it. Seems like a model with high playability.

Thanks Jim. Said by you it makes me even more excited!

My only fear at the moment it's the video.....it will not be super high quality as I'm not so good at filming! :( pictures will be high res bytheway!

Hello ItalianBrick,

Can you post pictures of it next to the Unimog?

The Actros I am going to build this year has over 3900 parts, but as it is a studded model, a lot of the parts are cheaper.

A minimotor cost around €3,- in the Netherlands.

Al the pneumatic stuff in it is costly though.

Looking for a UCS Technic Set......here it is. Very well executed.

Looking for a UCS Technic Set......here it is. Very well executed.

Thanks Jim...you make me feel even more proud!!!!

With the viedo I'll try to explain as much as i can!

P.S. are the pictures size correct?

1024 is allowed, although 800 is preferred. Maybe you can post 800 wide in your entry topic :thumbup:

I really like the fact that you paid attention to the color scheme.

1024 is allowed, although 800 is preferred. Maybe you can post 800 wide in your entry topic :thumbup:

I really like the fact that you paid attention to the color scheme.

Ok I'll try to resize them but as I'm at work now I have to wait lunch time!

Unfortunately I found out Lego doesn't produce all the same bricks in white color......to be made in white it needs to be changed in some areas.....I'll try one day as white could work better...but I'm happy anyway!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :tongue:

erm..no thanks! Let me explain....it's the same machine....sure....but mine it's a bit more detailed, and better done. Once you will see you will understand. :thumbup:

No hard feelings my friend.....it's just that 25 years of design Mocs has it's weight at the end of the day :wub: :wub:

At first I thought you are just being cocky by the statement to NXT45... but MAN is this a BRILLIANT MOC. Well done Mr "Italian Brick" and this would definitely be on my top 3 list

RESPECT :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You have a Bricksafe account, so there's no need to resize?!

You can simply link the pictures like this:

800x533.jpg

Maybe that's what you meant, I'm not sure.

For me the current color scheme works fine, especially with the white details on the side.

At first I thought you are just being cocky by the statement to NXT45... but MAN is this a BRILLIANT MOC. Well done Mr "Italian Brick" and this would definitely be on my top 3 list

RESPECT :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Thanks.....hopefully more people like you will understand my creations! I've never posted anything on internet as I was afraid they were not good enough....but you make me go ahead! Thanks very much!

You have a Bricksafe account, so there's no need to resize?!

You can simply link the pictures like this:

Ohhh now I see!! Thanks Jim! Just noticed there are different size on Bricksafe...

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Thanks.....hopefully more people like you will understand my creations! I've never posted anything on internet as I was afraid they were not good enough....but you make me go ahead! Thanks very much!

Ohhh now I see!! Thanks Jim! Just noticed there are different size on Bricksafe...

It's a very convenient feature of Bricksafe :thumbup:

O and I wouldn't worry too much about your MOCs not being good enough :tongue:

*huh* This is just WOW! I'm really looking forward to seeing this monster in action! :wub:

Wow.. defenitely something to vote for!

The shape of the rear,. The boom, it all looks so sexy..

Edited by Sylvian

Wauw what a great and detailed MOC, love all the technical stuff inside, will defenetly be on my to build wishlist.

A truly beautiful MOC, which is not easy to do with a forklift! Looks like a win in both appearance and function.

I'm glad to receive your positive comment Blakbird!! On this version for TC6 it will only have 4 functions, after the contest I'll show the full RC one....8 functions!

My dream is you building it one day! :)

Wow this turned out even better than what I expected. It's shape is just great.

Just a little OCD, but those grey #3 connectors on the rear are just annoying me so much :laugh:

Happy to finally see it!! Very well done!!! :thumbup:

Thanks Lucio! We should place my forklift on your lowboy trailer+Iveco!!!!

This is excellent. I am currently working on a Forklift, and this is giving me so many great ideas.

oh I see.....hopes my moc can give inspirations! And if need help or suggestions just let me know!!