bitbang

Treehouse set?

++ This tree house set ++

I would like to know if anyone else has gotten one. I just saw it was marked down on Walmart. I would love to get more city/home type lego sets and since I have a Walmart gift card, I am temped to get this one but I want to know if it is a good set in your opinion and what other sets it would go great with. I want to build a whole scene for my game room in the basement.

I personally got it to put it with a couple of my creator houses; I was planning to use it as a "tree-house" clubhouse for the neighborhood kids. It's a fun build. After building it, I was like...did I really spend that much on this little thing...that was before it was on sale. For 24 bucks, it would be worth getting.

it's a nice little add-on for a "child-scene" or addition to a backyard. Or placed in the forest/woods where kids like to go run and play.

I've seen it in the Lego store as well. I will definitely buy it may be even a few times. It has some very good features.

Firstly, you can use it for tudor style houses; secondly it has a blue ground plate which is always good for waterworld.

You would have to buy it a few times though to build something fitting for Lego Town out of it ;-) :devil:

I bought one for my son and thought I might go nicely in a park of a town or in the backyard of the Family house.

So far our town is made of a few official modulars and a couple of MOC's and we have not been able to find a right place for it yet.

I think the tree house will work better if one was building a suburb or neighbourhood with lots of parks and open grass.

But as a nice easy-to-store set with an affordable price it was worth getting one for my son to play with anyway.

Here's a post i did on the set

http://www.boxtoy.co/2014/10/fun-with-lego-tree-house-31010.html

Edited by Tobysan

I bought it as a parts pack. Great when you're into modular buildings (designed by others or yourself), and pretty useful for everything else as well :)

I bought it when I foundit on sale. I thought it was a greatest and good value. It felt like a decent build and packs a lot of fun play features. To me, it reminded me of Lego sets from my youth. My daughter really likes it too... Although dumping blue Legos can get tiresome after a bit!

I personally got it to put it with a couple of my creator houses; I was planning to use it as a "tree-house" clubhouse for the neighborhood kids. It's a fun build. After building it, I was like...did I really spend that much on this little thing...that was before it was on sale. For 24 bucks, it would be worth getting.

it's a nice little add-on for a "child-scene" or addition to a backyard. Or placed in the forest/woods where kids like to go run and play.

Yeah this would look great as a backyard item. I have a few houses it would go quite well with. I think I will be getting this one!

I've seen it in the Lego store as well. I will definitely buy it may be even a few times. It has some very good features.

Firstly, you can use it for tudor style houses; secondly it has a blue ground plate which is always good for waterworld.

You would have to buy it a few times though to build something fitting for Lego Town out of it ;-) :devil:

This is true. I guess since it is on sale buying a few sets would be great. I can interchange some of the items to make them blend for a few different scenes. :laugh:

I bought one for my son and thought I might go nicely in a park of a town or in the backyard of the Family house.

So far our town is made of a few official modulars and a couple of MOC's and we have not been able to find a right place for it yet.

I think the tree house will work better if one was building a suburb or neighbourhood with lots of parks and open grass.

But as a nice easy-to-store set with an affordable price it was worth getting one for my son to play with anyway.

Here's a post i did on the set

http://www.boxtoy.co...ouse-31010.html

Thanks for sharing this. I will look over your post on the set. I have always enjoyed tree houses, building them and playing in them as a kid. Brings me back! haha

I bought it as a parts pack. Great when you're into modular buildings (designed by others or yourself), and pretty useful for everything else as well :)

That is what I was thinking. There are a lot of great pieces that can be used for many different things in this set and it is small so I wont be too overwhelmed! Last time I got a $100 set I had no idea where to even begin!

I bought it when I foundit on sale. I thought it was a greatest and good value. It felt like a decent build and packs a lot of fun play features. To me, it reminded me of Lego sets from my youth. My daughter really likes it too... Although dumping blue Legos can get tiresome after a bit!

Kid and adult friendly sounds great to me! I used to buy big sets but have since downsized and buy smaller sets so I can put full use to all the pieces :)