Hello, everyone, here is my most recent MOC which I will be adding to the CCC XII.

A clan of elves live in a beautiful manor protected by the natural surrounding mountains and cliffs. They are currently being confronted by members of a friendly clan to settle a dispute.

p1030063.jpg

p1030041.jpg

p1030085.jpg

p1030087.jpgp1030025.jpg

More pictures on my Brickshelf page.

Edited by Regenerate builder

Goodness, this is beautiful. Loving the colors of the actual manor, and the detail in the "pillars" in particular.

Great work. Stuff like this gets me more and more interested in other areas of LEGO.

Fantastic - good job on water, plants and rockwork.

But the Manor is definitely the highlight. Very detailed, very elvish!

The Brickshelf folder is not yet public - I am interested to see some more of the entrance. Looks very detailed too.

Great - brick on!

Wow. The foliage and rocks looks great, waterfall is excellent too. The manor itself is very impressive. I'd love to get a closer look at that front entrance-- it looks very detailed.

Ahhhh - always good for 'loves houses' to stray to the historic themes... :classic:

Very well done, the roof is superb, the waterfall..., and the bridge handrail a little masterpiece in itself.

Its built on a high setting - what is hiding underneath? Some dwarves or the wine cellar? :pir_wacko:

This is so amazing!!!

Only the details on the house are stunning and with all this great landscape the MOC is perfectly!

markus

Simply stunning. I love everything about this build - especially the manor itself. Makes me want to try something 'wooden'!