(I was trying to make my trees taller, which succeeded in my opinion. So it needed a quick build, which I will add to the large Amortug layout which will be on display at Legoworld Kopenhagen in Februari.)

15499600133_29d4df81e1_c.jpg

"Commander Vargr, the cart is on it's way. It's only accompanied by two knights.

"Good, good... Is the pack in place?"

"Yes sir! The path is at it's most narrow near the old shrine. So it will be over before they'll realize what is happening.

"Good, let's free an innocent one."

16118572282_93e348740a_c.jpg

"Ambush! Ambush, it's an ambush!"

"I told you we needed more men to get the prisoner to Valholl!"

"Doesn't matter, ride faster...."

16118576842_4d0d130dc8_c.jpg

Before the knight could even finish his sentence a loud cracking sound followed. Immediately the cart started diving into the sand were it anchored itself.

15932021410_f37de8625e_c.jpg

"Finally, I was almost thinking of an escape plan myself."

"No need to worry about that anymore Ulvar!"

Overview:

15496983144_296f7da278_b.jpg

16093525236_85c16703ef_b.jpg

15933562537_dc185254c7_b.jpg

(Haven't used the tree trunk part for a while!)

Awesome trees Ecc, nice use of that tree-trunk! :laugh: Excellent landscaping and prison carriage as well :thumbup:

I like the action and the ruins.

As for the trees: Actually, when brick trees get very good, I tend to overlook them. They just seem to be the natural background.

So in picture #5 I basically see a scene in the woods and I take the wood for granted.

That was meant to be a positive remark (if it came across strangely...)

Awesome trees! Love the build, even though it's a quick build, it has lots going on in there. Nice work!

Fantastic. Maaaan, how many of those tentacle-spiny pieces did you use here, Ecc?!

Beautiful scene, I love how those trees tower over the whole build. As I said on Flickr, you've really seem to have perfected this wonderful design! The ruins and damaged wagon look great too.

Nicely done! Those trees definitely looks great when scaled up like this. I also really like the wolf pack, awesome minifig combinations there!

Your trees look amazing, as always :thumbup: Sweet winding path and ruins :wub:

The prison carriage is my favorite part though, the wooden bar design looks great and I like how the wolf guys used grappling hooks to pull a wheel off :classic:

Awesome tree technique! Many AFOLs will use it in the future because of your creativity with that "plant" part. Congrats!

Those wolfs of yours are both my son and my own personal favourite! The bigger versions of yours trees are truly organic and feel so natural! Well done Ecc!

Thanks guys! I'm really happy with the trees. I'm thinking of making even taller ones. But these already contain over 350 parts.

Nice build and story, Ecc.!

The trees look fabulous, especially these new taller ones! I had ideas similar and stocked up on the foliage pieces, but I should just come to you for advice on this style to represent evergreens since yours are so perfect! Using the hollow stumps from the Western line is a great idea!

Beautiful! Those trees are amazing, just wow! They look really realistic, and very breathtaking, I would love to try that technique! :D Nice build as well, the other smaller sections help to keep this build interesting, while making the trees the highlight. Well done!