DrJB

What did you get for Christmas?

My Technic collection is nearing 'completion' ... or at least I'm closer to having all sets I wanted to have (No, not keeping up with SR71, aka BlakBird). In the few days leading to Xmas, I was fortunate to get 8450 The Mission , 8482 CyberMaster and 8285 Tow Truck

As such, I now have 50× 32019 tires (no idea what to do with them), wheels in assorted colors and countless pins and bushings ...

What did YOU get?

Edited by DrJB

This year nothing, because nothing really appeal to me.But I get nvidia shield tablet so checking eurobricks will be fun!

I received the 42009 also but it was pre-built so I took it apart and am making a crane truck as a C-Model!

I actually got nothing lego related for christmas, however, a copy of the Unofficial Lego technic Builders Guide should arrive on Sat 27th.

H

I got:

Sariels new book

42030 Volvo front end loader

42029 customized pickup truck

I was hoping the 24028 would be out but ill have to get that soon.

I also got 42009 and I'm enjoying the build, seems fairly entertaining. I'm doing it at a relaxed pace, still building the carrier. It's a bit bigger than I thought :-)

The wife got me Sariel's new book :-)

Batman 3, 2x5571 to start off the Grazi Tow Truck build and 400 odd plastic Chinese takeaway cartons so that I can finally sort out my parts in to something logical. Should keep me out of trouble for a few days.