Hello members,

Its a long time ago since I presented you my latest creation, but I´m still building models.

In this topic I want to present you my entry for the 6th technic contest: Its a Case TR 270 compact loader

It is very suitable for the sBrick.

It has 4 functions with 4 M motors.

One for the left crawler, 1 for the right crawler, 1 for raise the boom and finally one for the shovel.

The shovel can be replaced very simple. Its only hold by a axle thanks to the quick coupler.

Here are some pictures:

16154924725_2f84a5e740.jpg

Side view

16153024701_c31b3cb66a.jpg

Bottom:

15899400360_7b21413c03.jpg

More pictures can be found on my Flickr page.

And finally a video!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Feel free to comment

I wish every contestant good luck ;)

Edited by dfs473

What a nice idea for 4 functions model! You did a great job with this one, I love the black tracks and the use of big and small LA's. Cant wait fior video.

Very nice and extremely compact! I like how you put the driveshaft for the small LA on the arm :classic:

Very nicely done. Typically CTLs (Compact Track Loaders) come with rubber (not steel) treads, though not sure there is a Lego one that could fit. Nonetheless, you have replicated the 4 basic functions of such machine in a very nice/compact way.

Edited by DrJB

Nice. Look forward to the video and to see the functions in action. Where did you get the black tracks?

H

Nice. Look forward to the video and to see the functions in action. Where did you get the black tracks?

H

I use the ones from the Technic set 8263.

Finally updated the first post with new pictures and a video. Enjoy :classic:

For more pictures visit my Flickr page.

I´m now working on a LDD file for that beast!

Edited by dfs473

There will be maybe even 4 or 5 tracked loaders, this one really might be the best! Compact, great use of space for the mechanics, nicely executed function and good look!

I am building also one, but slightly bigger.

I hope so! And I hope that everybody else who is building tracked loaders will finish them, so we could have proper battle :)

Not a big fan of "yet another loader", but I must admit.....this one is very well done! It's compact, looks great, works like a charm. My compliments :thumbup:

Not a big fan of "yet another loader", but I must admit.....this one is very well done! It's compact, looks great, works like a charm. My compliments :thumbup:

ditto XD

I agree with jim, I'm not to crazy about loaders, but this one deserves the recognition and applause. This is extremely well built and very well designed, well done.

reminded me of a little robot cleaning our Earth... wally ;)

I had the exact same feeling!

I use the ones from the Technic set 8263.

Finally updated the first post with new pictures and a video. Enjoy :classic:

For more pictures visit my Flickr page.

I´m now working on a LDD file for that beast!

Will be interested in how you fitted every thing in a tight space .

Wow, I really like this one :thumbup: Neat little beast with excellent working functions. Good luck for the contest, you should win :wink:

Woww, i like it so much! looking forward for instructions 'cause would like to add to my collection.

is just my opinion or this boom seems like too big for the model? maybe the 8853 would fit better, but this is just a particular :wink: