How do you rate this set?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale from 1 to 5:

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

The next one on my list ! I've just finished the Parisian restaurant yesterday and it was really excellent. This nice review convinced me.

This is a fantastic set for sure! I'm just not to big into city, so spending this much money on something that will be sitting alone on a shelf just wouldn't look right. In the end result fantastic review, the story in the beginning was great and every picture you have is in great detail! I will definitely be taking advantage of that water tower though! Thanks fir the review!

Well, i came by a strange thing i dont know if any has same issue. at end of bag 2, i was Left with 1 Blue Brick 1x1 and 1 Dark Blue Brick 1x1. It should be 2 of these Blue Bricks 1x1 and not Dark Blue. I have gone through the set 5 times, disassambled the section as i thought i might mixed somewhere the Dark Blue with Blue Brick, but tthe building was having no any issues.

So this is as i can say a mistake by Lego during packing.....I have contacted them to send the correct piece.

So any one has this issue?

Regards

Great Review! However you said that "Him (Al) and Ace are the first two named characters in the modular building series!" The first named character was actually Minnie Figure from PC followed by Albert from PR.