Sign in to follow this  
UltraPrime

Star Wars and Exo-Force for sale

I have realised that I have far too much stuff in my house, so I need to start getting rid of some things. I'm not 'quitting' the hobby, but instead concentrating on a single line for now, so the Star Wars and Exo-Force sets need to go, as they just sit there.

My Ebay Auctions

Well i'm already bidding on one item :-D Must resist bidding on more :-P !

Mostly interested in imperial inspection, ship to US? And does it have all figs and box and instructions? and new color pieces too?

I would do, but would need to pack it and take to post office for quote. It's 100% complete with instructions, but I never keep boxes. As for colours - I'm colour blind, so no idea lol.

Ooh, this is just what I was looking for. I was never able to get the jedi starfighter (7143), and now it's right here, on sale by a trustworthy (I hope :-P X-D ) member. I get my paycheck soon, so this is just perfect.

Also, how much more is it to ship to the US?

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

^^ yeah, good to find a trustable ebayer to buy star wars lego off :-)

can you post to kiwi land (New Zealand)?

thanks

Yes, I'll post internationally, but would need to get a quote from Post Office. I have a week of packing stuff up to look forward too...

Er, how stable is the JSF (7143)? I was looking on brickshelf and the wings just seem to sit on the frame, and of course that gave me doubts to it's integrity. How do the wings attach?

Er, how stable is the JSF (7143)? I was looking on brickshelf and the wings just seem to sit on the frame, and of course that gave me doubts to it's integrity. How do the wings attach?

There's a couple of jpints on each wing. Pretty sturdy, and very swooshable :)

Wow, u really are giving them up. So what theme are you focusin on? *sweet*

It will be City, but I won't be buying anything for a while - I plan to move house at some point in near future.

Sign in to follow this