Boulderer

The "What Lego did you get for Christmas?" thread

Lone Ranger silver mine, Hobbit Lonely mountain, Chima Mammoth walker, Benny's SSS for me. 8634 turbocar chase, the city lighting repair truck, and the Arctic base for #1. I might pick up some technic sets too, we are on holiday in Japan and it is super cheap right now!

Is there a reason we can't have one specifically for Super Heroes? Personally I don't much care if somebody got Technic...

As for me, I only got a couple smaller sets, but with some Christmas money I finally got the Joker's Steamroller and Man-Bat sets, so I now have the Bat-Family! (I know there are two other Robins, but eh.) I actually took the legs from the fig in the Tie Interceptor Chibi set and put them on Robin, along with red arms, black hands, and a black Batman cape over the short yellow cape to turn Damian into Tim Drake. Plus I replaced his staff with a 6L piece of tubing, so there's no bump like on the stick.

Now I just have to wait for my Amazon order of the Sith Troopers vs Republic Troopers (and I need to make a couple of BL orders) so I can make Speedy and Arsenal to go along with my custom Green Arrow. :3

No one was sure what sets I would have liked so I ended up getting a few gift cards for places that sell Legos. I will be getting them in January :)

Is there a reason we can't have one specifically for Super Heroes? Personally I don't much care if somebody got Technic...

As for me, I only got a couple smaller sets, but with some Christmas money I finally got the Joker's Steamroller and Man-Bat sets, so I now have the Bat-Family! (I know there are two other Robins, but eh.) I actually took the legs from the fig in the Tie Interceptor Chibi set and put them on Robin, along with red arms, black hands, and a black Batman cape over the short yellow cape to turn Damian into Tim Drake. Plus I replaced his staff with a 6L piece of tubing, so there's no bump like on the stick.

Now I just have to wait for my Amazon order of the Sith Troopers vs Republic Troopers (and I need to make a couple of BL orders) so I can make Speedy and Arsenal to go along with my custom Green Arrow. :3

I would love to expand my DC collection. I have a few younger cousins who has LOADS of lego sets there were going to just give away or donate. I am not sure if they did it yet or not but I would love to go through it all and see what I can find. I know they have some of the first sets in that collection. It just sucks they are all opened!

Sorry about that. I did refer to character sets though, not just general legos.

If I could find Series 13 Minifigs for sale around here, I'd definitely bought a ton of them for myself this Christmas :wacko:

Mother:

New duvet cover, some chocolate to share with us all, Daizel and Pascoe, Endeavor Season 1 and 'Murder, She Wrote' series 6.

Me:

Barbara Streisand CD, Phil Collins CD, Andrew Lloyd Webber CD, Le Creusea teabag pot, vouchers and some other trinkets.

Son:

Mos Eisley Cantina, X-Men Vs. Sentinel, Kashyyyk Troopers, Jedi Interceptor, Wheel Bike, Infernal Affairs trilogy, Schindler's List, Benji the Hunted and 'Veggie Tales: Heroes of the Bible'.

Sadly I only got one, LEGO Attack on Laketown. I can't wait til my B-Day, but I'm probably going to get Pick-a-Bricks instead of actual sets.

The Tumbler. It's awesome. I'm building the Simpsons House currently. My last LEGO I received was the Minecraft Ender Dragon, the figure is so cool!

Edited by _epicster_

If you did, what did you get? I was tempted to get a few for myself but because money was tight this season, I had just enough to get gifts for everyone else. I did get a few gift cards I can use for sets but I am not sure if I want to wait till the new sets start rolling out or get one or two from this year. I do enjoy all the DC and Marvel ones as well as the character themed ones like the Simpsons.

Topics merged.

WhiteFang