Here come finally the pictures of the my TIE Viper entry built for the NNoVVember 2014 challenge.

15902096638_abd4bbca67_z.jpg

TIE-Viper Specifications by Veynom, on Flickr

The cockpit is of course a MOD of the 9492 TIE Fighter official set but the rest is 100% home made. I tried also to respect the wing style from the 9492.

15727849220_da59220b42.jpg

TIE-Viper by Veynom, on Flickr

16088829462_d11fbd1d49.jpg

TIE-Viper Front View by Veynom, on Flickr

16089548315_28c64432ac.jpg

TIE-Viper Profile View by Veynom, on Flickr

With my original 9492 TIE Fighter and my TIE Interceptor (MOD), I now have 3 TIEs. What will I do next?.

And on top, my TIE appears on the great NNoVVember 2014 poster. Always nice.

15945908761_94f9e5df87.jpg

Nnovvember 2014 by pasukaru76, on Flickr

Comments are welcome.

I love TIEs, and this one is perfect! The wings look beautiful, carrying over some elements from a standard tie. The back fin is nicely executed, and adds to the appearence. The slightly modified cockpit looks perfect and allows the whole thing to flow very well. Great job!

i love it. Looks instantly Empire and fits in with other ties. Looks genuinly like what might have come of the tie after 20 years development. And a very well done on the poster. The whole thing looks great. I will research this further but is there a site page with all the other entries that you could point me too? Happy Christmas. I might be opening a sandcrawler tomorrow...

Thank you very much for the nice comments. Merry Christmas to you all.

Here are links to more Vic Viper resource:

Wow - great links, thanks so much. Seeing all the dif types of Vipers together is very inspiring (even a cool Blacktron version). I do now want to try some of these ideas out (especially some of the cool cockpits).

Thanks again.