mpoh98

[Moc] Lego Laketown - Hobbit Poster 2014

16090147215_05abc51c3e_z.jpg

What are you going to do now, Bowman!? You are forsaken...

As a conclusion to the final Hobbit movie, and to Middle Earth...

The poster for the final Hobbit movie, the Battle of the Five Armies, built in Lego!

Finally! After 2 months of work, hours of set up, buildings crashing/rebuilding, and adding lighting, it is finished!

I built the Hobbit Poster for the Final Hobbit movie in Lego (excluding Smaug). Poster link. I had tons of fun building this, probably my favorite (but most tedious) part of this is the water and fire effect with it. I hope you like it too!

Also my first and maybe last entry into the CCCXII

4th Wall:

Backstory:

My friend and I are doing a collab of this poster, and were going to enter it into the CCCXII. I was going to build Laketown in the picture, and he was going to build Smaug. I decided not to build the exact poster, but added my own artistic flare with the stone. Also, I don't have that much brown. :P What you see is basically everything, I have basically no more plates or tiles. I did have a ton of fun building and designing it however, which is most important. :)

Problem:

Unfortunately, Smaug is not ready. We are going to take pictures of both sections together at a later date, but after the CCCXII is over.

However, I still wanted to enter into the CCCXII.

Conclusion:

so after we talked about it, I took the photo of Laketown, excluding Smaug. So this is only HALF of the collab. We will take photos of that at a later date.

So this is my section, I hope you like it! In case you are wondering, this is what I have been working on for a while. :)

Enjoy!

Also,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

16090147215_05abc51c3e_z.jpg

Soli Deo Gloria!

~Matthew~

Edited by mpoh98

Awesome moc! I really like how you did the 'explosion' on the roof and I can't wait to see the whole thing with Smaug!

Wow, fantastic work :classic:

The water, the fire, the explosion, .... everything looks awesome!

Awesome moc! I really like how you did the 'explosion' on the roof and I can't wait to see the whole thing with Smaug!

Thanks! Glad you like it! :) I can't wait either :)

Fantastic - great MOC and great photography.

Water has turned out extremely well, overall colours too!

Thank you!

That is Fanfoopingtastic! Lovely :purrr:

Thanks! :) Haha, I like that word.

Wow, fantastic work :classic:

The water, the fire, the explosion, .... everything looks awesome!

Thanks, glad you like it! :)

Wow, very nice! Everything is so fantastic. The photography is also very good.

Thank you! :) The photo took a little while to get right, but was fun to see the final result. :)