I don't know where he shoots the Mask of Creation off, because in both book and

animation he knocks it off with his hammer by hitting it :s

Well, this is embarrassing. In my defense, I was rather tired when I first viewed the video. =P

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

Loving the GN cover; not quite what I had imagined, but definitely the kind of art style I think the series needs.

Episode was great, too. A good day for stuff.

So, folks! In the interest of making the episodes easier to watch together I've edited all of them into a single video, cleaning up the transitions so it all flows as a cohesive, smooth narrative. You can watch it right

Just watched this, and it's wonderfully done. Thanks, Tazakk! The narrative is really cohesive, and aside from a few clips where the episodes end and begin, this is a great edit. I didn't even miss the clipshow as I watched, but in retrospect, I feel like it gives the Toa more purpose and drive, as well as an explanation that Makuta is behind this. Maybe there could be a way to edit it in, but eh, I dunno.

Episode / 2016 Spoilers:

I like the subtle hints for next year, such as the Nuva Symbols, the carvings below them, the new armor, but most importantly the Mask of Control being the last thing seen before the credits roll. Hopefully we'll get Makuta next year!

Edited by Zorglorfian

So Andrew Jeffers is the narrator, according to the episode credits. A little digging yields this guy, presumably the same one. I liked his delivery, personally. He did a pretty good job of varying 8+ main characters.

So Andrew Jeffers is the narrator, according to the episode credits. A little digging yields this guy, presumably the same one. I liked his delivery, personally. He did a pretty good job of varying 8+ main characters.

Looks like moving to Danemark paid off very well! Good job.

Finally got my first taste of 2015 Wave 2 (ahem, guess I can't call it Summer Wave anymore), Skull Warrior. Pretty good set overall, though I have my own projects for these pieces (which I love by the way).

Did anyone notice you can attach a shell to the new bone bones? It does stay on for a while, unless you knock it off with force.

I'm still kinda puzzled why all the skullvillains are so short. Two friction joints can't be missing only because of the budget as shown by next years toa.

Yeah, kforgot to mention that. Warrior, like the others, is freaking tiny, with Gali (had her on my desk at that time due to MOCing related reasons) towering over him (/her, why not). Maybe the bone bone should've been one module longer. I get that they're tecnically army builders, but Kulta, Basher and Slicer, as the leader should've been 1-2 modules taller each.

Nothing a pair of friction extenders can't fix (I swear that piece was a godsend), sure, I'm just talking about the general presentation of the sets. It seems the 2016 sets are returning to the Masters' heights for the most part, with Lewa being (I believe) only one module shorter, but Onua getting taller and Umarak towering over Tahu by 1-2 modules.

I think if we had two sizes of the new bones, we could've had taller skellies. I'm thinking a 7M version alongside the standard, 5M size.

Ah, I just realized something. Ekimu's shield didn't appear at all, is it considered non-canon then?

Ah, I just realized something. Ekimu's shield didn't appear at all, is it considered non-canon then?

Probably not... just because he didn't use it against Skull Grinder doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That does mean the box images of the Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder set are non-canon, but that's not the kind of thing you expect to be a canon snapshot of the story anyway.

I don't believe Pohatu uses his dagger at any point in the webisodes either... the only canon use of it is in the chapter book.

Also, we had so many characters and so little story material that obviously tons of things were left out. I guess Ekimu has its shield hidden somewhere in the closet :grin:

Edited by TwistLaw

Also, we had so many characters and so little story material that obviously tons of things were left out.

RIP Golden Mask of the Skull Spiders, 2015-2015

I think people should probably steel themselves more more incidences like those things. Not to say there isn't a "canon", but it's not beholden to the micromanaging that accompanied Gen 1. Do these things exist? Sure. Do we see them? No. Do we really NEED to see them? Also no.

RIP Golden Mask of the Skull Spiders, 2015-2015

I hope the theory that Loss's mini comic is an aftermath due to the broken bridge is true so the golden mask could still appear.

And as we saw, Kopaka's drained mask doesn't actually exist.

Edited by GK733

There's a difference between "micromanaging canon" and having, at the very least, ONE appearance of a fairly significant weapon. He was seen actually putting the hammer together--- it was created right there, on the spot. The shield definitely didn't exist at that moment. You can say that he may have picked it up later--- but you can also say that he didn't.

Yeah, you don't just introduce such a cool artifact, make an official story description and not show it in the story even once. That just ain't cool. (I'm referring to the golden Skull Spider mask mostly)

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey

Is it just me, or has the episode 18 video still not been uploaded on the bionicle website?

Not just you, it hasn't gone up yet. Maybe this Friday?