Yep, guess I'll do the same thing. I found some sellers in Europe selling it at a fair price (basically, what I ended up paying to get the Hero Pack).

For some reason, eBay is refusing my PayPal payments today, so I'll have to sort that out before trying to order anything :I

I think that goes in the 2016 story topic, considering the fact that we knew we have a netflix series coming, but that is one seriously mysterious title.

That's a mysterious Netflix title. Compilation of the episodes, or something new? Either way, fun find.

It's available for HUF 1850 from a seller in Hungary on Bricklink, which is cheaper than what I see on eBay.

Yeah, I ended up caving in and buying the Villain Pack from that seller a few days ago. It's a good price and shipping is a reasonable rate too (shipping to most of Europe is EUR 2.80), even if they are a bit slow invoicing. I should get it sometime next week, which is a good thing as I have a golden steampunk Skull Villain in the works and the mask will fit it perfectly :grin:

Alright, ordered myself a Villain Pack on eBay for about £7, should be here towards the end of the month - possibly even on my birthday.

How reasonable is it to assume the next episode will be released tomorrow? Because the last few episodes have been released on fridays.

How reasonable is it to assume the next episode will be released tomorrow? Because the last few episodes have been released on fridays.

Very likely to happen :D

There probably will be an episode tomorrow, but we have gotten gaps before, so possibly not. Soon, though, I'd hope they don't just hold onto it.

Hey, isn't it a new month? They doing an element of this month?

They'll get to it, patience =P. Although the Month of Stone was pretty lame. What are we thinking for October, Earth? Jungle? Ice?

There probably will be an episode tomorrow, but we have gotten gaps before, so possibly not. Soon, though, I'd hope they don't just hold onto it.

They'll get to it, patience =P. Although the Month of Stone was pretty lame. What are we thinking for October, Earth? Jungle? Ice?

I doubt it's Ice—that'd probably be saved for a winter month. Earth, Jungle, and Water are possible... Earth might tie in best, considering October's tendency to be associated with all things dark and spooky.

Didn't we already have a month of water? I'm hoping we get Earth next. I'm betting that the Month of Earth will feature a Ussal crab-lookalike.

I think Jungle...lewa's connection to air, libra sign in October is air, August was fire sign, September was an 'earth' sign...lol maybe

Didn't we already have a month of water? I'm hoping we get Earth next. I'm betting that the Month of Earth will feature a Ussal crab-lookalike.

I think they're counting July as Water, since they released that Gali concept and also had some designer MoCs/scenery at some point. December and Ice seems logical, but still... I feel like this will be Ice just because reasons.

If the final episode is being released tomorrow, it's possible they'll do an official reveal of the 2016 sets, or at least a teaser. Either way, I'm very much looking forward to finally seeing the much-hyped Brutaka moment in the animations.

October and air. Good one LEGO. ;)

12120126_1637478739826536_55270643127410

Also, notice that on the bottom left corner, Lewa''s Nuva symbol is present.

Edited by lambda_cla3391

Facebook Bionicle page uploaded pretty nice pitures of the Month Of Jungle. You can find Uxar, Lewa's Creature among them aaaanndd... Lewa Nuva's Symbol!!

Facebook Bionicle page uploaded pretty nice pitures of the Month Of Jungle. You can find Uxar, Lewa's Creature among them aaaanndd... Lewa Nuva's Symbol!!

Also, the rock in the front of the pic has all the some okoto writing

Edited by lambda_cla3391

Also, the rock in the front of the pic has all the some okoto writing

I guess that is some carving of the MoCr

Edited by Tahu

Great artwork as always, although I wonder what's the deal with all the yoga poses. With this rate the Toa are going to be as flexible as rubber by 2016.

Edited by Dr_Chronos

Gorgeous picture! Feels very real.

1233a5b6d1127864cd566a0f1aaeca4d.png

But uh... What's this?

You can find Uxar, Lewa's Creature

Where?

Edited by Logan McOwen