I think what makes it so great is that he is actually only holding him with one hand, seeing as the other one is holding his hammer. Onua is hench.

I do hope that the LoSS gets another chance at defeating the toa, preferably with enough power to actually take more than thirty seconds to be defeated.

My guess would be that the LoSS survived and will join the rest of the skullgang later on. That way there will be six villains together like it was in the old Bionicle. My guess the LoSS was released during the first wave was because Lego felt they needed to add a bigger villain than just the skullspiders to fight the Toa in the first wave while we wait for the other villains in the second wave.

If I was in charge of the line I would have just the Protectors and Toa in the first wave and the LoSS plus the rest of the skullgang in the summer wave but if the reason above was indeed the reason for Lego to release the LoSS in the winter wave then that makes sense imo.

Anyway, I think the LoSS will be back later on. :p

(End of unreadable rambling)

Edited by Bbrink1996

My question is; will the golden skull spider mask be presented in the webisodes later on?

I guess LoSS will appear somewhere among the skull army. Or even leading the army.

My question is; will the golden skull spider mask be presented in the webisodes later on?

I guess LoSS will appear somewhere among the skull army. Or even leading the army.

The way the mask was presented I could see it easily not making an appearance. It's just an item that helps LOSS control the army; some background info would be nice, but its function is apparent even without it appearing.

It's not like I like you or anything, Onua-senpai!

Hah

tsk tsk tsk

tis incest!

Not necessarily, I Don't think the new canon ever said they were brothers. For all we know they could just be random guys that have nothing to do with each other.

#tanua

Not sure why you guys are shipping those two based on one picture.....

when Tahu x Kopaka was the much more obvious pairing from the video :P

Edited by Timeline15

Decided to give 'em a watch. Pretty good, though can't say much that hasn't already been said.

LOSS was a letdown. Hardly a formidable foe, but we'll get proper villains come summer.

EDIT: I broke the all one's reply count. We're now at 11112

Edited by Kalhiki

Rule 7 of Shipping: Never let a pre-existing ship or in-canon relationship get in the way of your ship! There is plenty of room in the armada!

Seeing all the replies inspired me to re-watch previous webisodes in Italian with google translating the subtitles.

This bit of colorful language struck me as appropriate, considering what POF was pointing at.

Also, if crude humor isn't to your taste, perhaps this is.

My personal favorite.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

Those episodes were everything I hoped! The Toa finally met up, and I must say that they all have a very distinctive attitude; I was afraid that they would all just blend into one generic "hero", but they're all different and lovable! :wub: BTW, it's official: my favorite Toa is, once again, Lewa! The way he spoke and acted had a hint of sarcasm (and he was a bit sassy), and the casual way he stood was so great! :thumbup:

I don't mind the 30-second defeat of LOSS, since I never expected him to be a main villain. Maybe he'll come back, maybe not, but the way I see it, LOSS was just a way to test the Toa's unity. But I do wonder what happens to the Skull Spiders now.....

BTW, the skull hand is tan.....I think. :blush:

That look on Tahu's face is priceless.

I ship Onahu. Tanua?

Oh, GREAT....

Yeah, just saw the episodes, I love them, needless to say. Lewa is hilarious, and Pohatu, I couldn't help chuckling at. It's just hard to take the Toa seriously with the funny eyes on the masks.

I think they all look adorable with their eyes and masks. (I think a lot of weird things are cute, like venus flytraps and the animatronics from FNaF.)

It's just hard to take the Toa seriously with the funny eyes on the masks.

I know! When I see their normal version (with the individual eye-holes), they look too serious......When they have their one-slit and bright cartoon eyes, they're just adorable! :grin:

when Tahu x Kopaka was the much more obvious pairing from the video :P

Definitely. I mean, when they were wrestling on the floor.....#Kopahu2015! :grin: But seriously, I want to see Lewa x Gali. They just always seemed great for each other, so I'll be hoping for Galiwa.

Funny how one of the structures behind Lewa in the 'Episodio Web 9' at this point -

- has been made to look like armour/a plate.

.....A giant robot was created in order to learn about the universe, but the prototype failed, and its pieces were scattered across the island......

.....A giant robot was created in order to learn about the universe, but the prototype failed, and its pieces were scattered across the island......

Ha! Although the villages ARE really shaped like Protector masks and armor plates. Coincidence? We will have to see...

I had a thought. Since Ekimu is unconscious but still communicating to Tahu. Perhaps Makuta is doing the same but with LOSS. LOSS and the Skull Spiders aren't normally bad but Makuta is controlling LOSS and LOSS controls the Skull Spiders with the Golden Skull Spider mask.

If the Toa's golden masks end up awakening Ekimu. Perhaps Makuta wanted LOSS to get them to awaken him instead.

I had a thought. Since Ekimu is unconscious but still communicating to Tahu. Perhaps Makuta is doing the same but with LOSS. LOSS and the Skull Spiders aren't normally bad but Makuta is controlling LOSS and LOSS controls the Skull Spiders with the Golden Skull Spider mask.

If the Toa's golden masks end up awakening Ekimu. Perhaps Makuta wanted LOSS to get them to awaken him instead.

I'm still thinking that Makuta is not evil, nor wanting to create a skull army to murder everyone on Okoto. Sure, he was jealous, but he didn't have anything against the islanders themselves.....as far as we know, the MOUP is the evil force. However, it is possible that maybe next year, they look for Makuta thinking he IS the big bad evil, only to find out that the MOUP is the real target.

I'm still thinking that Makuta is not evil, nor wanting to create a skull army to murder everyone on Okoto. Sure, he was jealous, but he didn't have anything against the islanders themselves.....as far as we know, the MOUP is the evil force. However, it is possible that maybe next year, they look for Makuta thinking he IS the big bad evil, only to find out that the MOUP is the real target.

But Makuta doesn't wear the MoUP anymore, since Ekimu knocked the mask off Makuta's face. And the BIONICLE theme page on the s@h clearly says that he's evil.

EDIT : Just found this on hothbricks :

bonkle10.jpg

Feb 1 - 14 : FREE exclusive LEGO BIONICLE hero set. Posters, leaflets, and... is that a trans-orange Mask of Fiyah ?! I'll have to get back to the Lego Store earlier than expected...

Edited by Leewan

But Makuta doesn't wear the MoUP anymore, since Ekimu knocked the mask off Makuta's face. And the BIONICLE theme page on the s@h clearly says that he's evil.

EDIT : Just found this on hothbricks :

bonkle10.jpg

Feb 1 - 14 : FREE exclusive LEGO BIONICLE hero set. Posters, leaflets, and... is that a trans-orange Mask of Fiyah ?! I'll have to get back to the Lego Store earlier than expected...

I bet this is the March Polybag in the USA.

Knew the Trans-Orange mask would show up eventually. A pretty sweet deal regardless; snag a few extra copies just in case it's unique ;)