The second image is a boxing plan. From what I can remember, there are six small sets, four medium-sized sets, and two large sets.

If you have it saved, I would greatly appreciate a pm :tongue:

If this is true, I would assume it is following a sort of Hero Factory approach, with multiple sizes of villains and heroes alike.

Btw, I remember reading the "Chat with Greg Farshtey" thread on Lego.com. Earlier on, Greg would just flat out deny rumors of Bionicle's return. However, in recent times he simply said that he could not talk about future plans (You can look through 300 pages of text if you want proof). Im ready to assume that he will be involved in the story once more :laugh:

The second image does not provide much into the details of how the sets will look, they are just boxing plans indeed.

The second image is something that the original poster does not want to get leaked, because it puts his job at harm. The first one however is fine.

This is insane! I hope this is legitimate. What I'm curious about is if this is a continuation or a reboot. Either way, this is exciting news!

The second image is in this topic, y'all. :grin:

Look hard.

Dot in your prevoious post. :laugh:

Dot in your prevoious post. :laugh:

Yep! :tongue:

Nope.

I have to say, I am curious in general why these boxing plans (or even a catalog) are out this early. We usually start to hear about them in the month of August.

Edited by just2good

Oh just2good, you sly dog :blush:

Even though it is very blurry, from what I could tell there about half the sets had a white background and the other half had a sort of greenish background. Im assuming this is to separate the good guys from the bad guys.

YESSSSS SO HARD! New masks better be compatable with older parts. I hve saved my whole collection for the offchance this might return! gosh, but this is exciting!

Loving the Visorak looking set and what appears to be a mask featured with the villains, showing off that they are definitely a collectable element. Gotta say, the mask questing was my favourite aspect of the 2001 story, so I'm glad to see it might be the big focus again.

Do you suppose Greg might be back for the story?

Will it be a reboot, or a distant sequel?

So many questions.... but also much excitement.

Oh just2good, you sly dog :blush:

Even though it is very blurry, from what I could tell there about half the sets had a white background and the other half had a sort of greenish background. Im assuming this is to separate the good guys from the bad guys.

I'm pretty sure both images are black-and-white, so it's possible that some packages are lighter in color than others but there's no way to tell anything more than that from the images.

If these sets do all come in cardboard boxes as the images suggest, I for one am gonna really miss the resealable pouches. :sad: It's great to have a container that you can empty out and press flat without ruining its storage function.

Edited by Aanchir

Yep! :tongue:

I have to say, I am curious in general why these boxing plans (or even a catalog) are out this early. We usually start to hear about them in the month of August.

Could you please unlink that then? Out of respect to the original person who leaked the pictures. That one picture might actually put his job in jeopardy. The original leak that everyone is buzzing about is fine however.

Could you please unlink that then? Out of respect to the original person who leaked the pictures. That one picture might actually put his job in jeopardy. The original leak that everyone is buzzing about is fine however.

Oh, I didn't know that! Shoot. I feel bad now. :look:

It's unlinked.

If this is really legit, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub:.

My fingers are crossed for some (possible) Inika remakes, my favourite Toa team.

I'm definitely in the nonbelievers camp; the backgrounds look reused, the logo alignment is terrible, and it just doesn't look like something that would be hard to shop.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but this has hoax written all over it.

That's... interesting, even if I don't want to believe it. I quite like HF, and I don't want Lego to end it and give us a cheap new Bionicle. If it comes back, it has to worth it. But I think that as long as CCBS stays, I'll be happy.

I don't know whether these are real or fake, but I do know that even some of the fakes we've gotten before have been more detailed than these pictures.

That's... interesting, even if I don't want to believe it. I quite like HF, and I don't want Lego to end it and give us a cheap new Bionicle. If it comes back, it has to worth it. But I think that as long as CCBS stays, I'll be happy.

Why not both? :U

But I think that as long as CCBS stays, I'll be happy.

I second this notion. I don't care whatever new theme or revival does come around (though seeing Bionicle return would be great since it was pretty much an integral part of my childhood, but please don't do another "Stars"), if it has the CCBS system, I will buy every single set involuntarily upon release :laugh:

GET OUT OF TOWN!!! They might bring it back? this is kool, but im late can you pm me the second pic guys. I dont want anyone losing a job over it

Why not both? :U

Now that would be a great option. Especially since we might not get Chima Ultrabuilds next year (LoC was intended to last three years, and next year will be Chima's third year), that leaves room for a second theme.

I second this notion. I don't care whatever new theme or revival does come around (though seeing Bionicle return would be great since it was pretty much an integral part of my childhood, but please don't do another "Stars"), if it has the CCBS system, I will buy every single set involuntarily upon release :laugh:

Well, Front more or less confirmed that CCBS would stay around for a couple of years (" CCBS is not going anywhere. Balls are the new black."), so I think we don't have to worry. :sweet:

Well, Front more or less confirmed that CCBS would stay around for a couple of years (" CCBS is not going anywhere. Balls are the new black."), so I think we don't have to worry. :sweet:

I remember reading that post during my days as a guest lurker actually, who could forget a quote like that? With that, the only thing that is actually going to worry is my wallet :laugh:

This is bad. This is really bad.

Lego could've waited just one more year and could've given Hero Factory a proper final wave, but no. Now there's a chance that the final wave of HF sets will be similar to Bionicle Stars.

Well, it's definitely real. Not only is there all of this confirmation going around, but look at the official preliminary box displays for some recent themes and sets.

What? WHAT!?!

YES!

This is a happy day for the child inside of me. These pictures have been taken with a grain of salt, but dang that grain is just too salty to be fake!

Color me hyped!

This is bad. This is really bad.

Lego could've waited just one more year and could've given Hero Factory a proper final wave, but no. Now there's a chance that the final wave of HF sets will be similar to Bionicle Stars.

It is still completely possible that the two themes will be going side by side next year. That is if these images are legitimate.

I mean they have Chima and HERO Factory running at the same time, so why not with HERO Factory and Bionicle?

Well, it's definitely real. Not only is there all of this confirmation going around, but look at the official preliminary box displays for some recent themes and sets.

Which itself could have been the base for the BIONICLE image; not that hard to shop.

Which itself could have been the base for the BIONICLE image; not that hard to shop.

Makes me wish that a LEGO Metroid action figure line existed.

Pretty hyped if the BIONICLE returning thing is real, but I do wish that Hero Factory gets a final year that isn't kaijus...