What exactly is super-special about Kulta's build? Honest question. As I see it there's nothing particularly extraordinary about his build other than the chest plate sitting one module forward and two modules higher on the torso beam than it does for the other three humanoid skull villains.

Nothing really, I just found it hard to build the first time around. Dunno why I said that, actually.

Nothing really, I just found it hard to build the first time around. Dunno why I said that, actually.

Kulta is something you can do just by looking at the picture... he's that simple. Every other skull set is harder to build. (though I have reverse engineered all of them couple of times but then again the pieces to build him were a mystery).

Ah, so they're racists now, are they?

Height wouldn't strike me as the most obvious means of discrimination, especially for a children's toyline (Dr. Seuss used star-marks as an allegory for race, if I recall) but then, these are fantastical creatures we're talking about.

=P

I think we're talking about different species here, not different races.

The transparent Gali and Tahu masks today, so completed the transparent set if anyone wants pics;

CdBBdPK.jpg

Kulta is something you can do just by looking at the picture... he's that simple. Every other skull set is harder to build. (though I have reverse engineered all of them couple of times but then again the pieces to build him were a mystery).

Personally i think Basher is the only one i was not able to build prior to release, given his function remained obscured for a long time.

Jeebus, SW's comically short. I'm gonna have to order longer limbs.

And I don't get how Kulta can have that super special build and only be as tall as Tahu. ;-; I was excited, lego

It worth noting that if you plan on getting longer trans-blue CCBS pieces, you'd also need to find another longer piece to replace the bones given the asymetrical design of his body and legs specifically. Would be interested to see what you come up with though :3

Part of Slicer's boxart not obscured by him found on VK. It's not that much but oh well.

xYK-Ww5et-8.jpg

I think we're talking about different species here, not different races.

Well, in a fantasy story, the terms are often used somewhat interchangeably, at least when referring to types of fantasy people (elves, dwarves, goblins, giants, and the like) rather than types of fantasy beasts (dragons, sea serpents, manticores, gryphons, and so forth). Tolkien popularized this fantasy usage of the term "race".

That arena picture is really cool! I'm loving the architecture of the Ancient City!

Edited by Aanchir

The transparent Gali and Tahu masks today, so completed the transparent set if anyone wants pics;

CdBBdPK.jpg

This more than ever makes me want to pay the extra money for these lovelies. That photo is excellent! :wub_drool:

*snip*

Oh, they do look beautiful together :wub: It really makes me sad though that I will probably never have that Gali mask, even if I sold half my Star Wars minifig collection to raise the money needed, because it's so rare. I still need to find somebody who'll sell me their trans-clear Hau actually, I think I might have left that one too late as they've climbed in value again :look:

Gaaaah Merlin P Mann is posting pictures of him posing with the summer sets

why usa why ;-;

So I caved in and bought the remaining 4 protectors I didn't have. Water, Ice, Jungle and Earth. I already have made some mods to them. But I need to make some Bricklink orders before I can show them off.

So I caved in and bought the remaining 4 protectors I didn't have. Water, Ice, Jungle and Earth. I already have made some mods to them. But I need to make some Bricklink orders before I can show them off.

Which is your favorite out of them? Why had you only gotten Fire and Stone (shush, I'm still learning the names!) until now?

Y'know, that reminds me, I still don't actually have Protector of Jungle. Only 2015 set I'm missing. I keep waiting to see if there's going to be another GWP.

I'm at a loss between Vizuna or Korgot of who my favorite Protector is. I love Vizuna's bow weapon(makes for great posing), but Korgot has a gun built into her, if that doesn't show character then I don't know what does. But then again Narmoto is a badass Japanese-esqu name.

Which is your favorite out of them? Why had you only gotten Fire and Stone (shush, I'm still learning the names!) until now?

I got PoS along with all 6 2015 Toa as my first Bionicle 2015 sets. I was going to to mods of the Toa and I needed more Dark Orange pieces for Pohatu. I got the PoF another time along with LOSS cause I had Flinx's Ulitmate Pheonix and I wanted to make a Mod of PoF using the red beast feet and the Chima large fire pieces.. Since I am getting all the Skull Villains. I decided to grab the remaining Protecters I didn't have to complete my 2015 Bionicle collection.

As for a favorite. I'd have to go with the PoF in terms of his build

Does anyone have DCPIs?

Found them:

Skull Warroir: 204-00-1101

Scropio: 204-00-1507

Mask Maker vs Grinder: 204-00-1118

this is all I could find. It appear whoever entered these into the system mispelled Bionicle and put Bionacle

http://brickseek.com...pci=204-00-1461

Skull Warrior is the only one in the Phoenix, Az area. But at least he's close by. Not going to buy him yet; waiting until LEGO Store gets Ekimu vs Kulta. Edited by Phoenix_Flare

TTV just posted a video "Bionicle Summer Sets Available in USA" but it's set to Private.

EXPLAIN, GUYS

There was an audio error, had to reupload :p

The sets are available on toysrus.com though, in case you were wondering.

Edited by IllustriousVar

I hope that reflects their actual store inventories, at least in most cases; I'd be willing to accept Toys'R'Us markups in exchange for early availability.

I hope that reflects their actual store inventories, at least in most cases; I'd be willing to accept Toys'R'Us markups in exchange for early availability.

Oddly enough, from what I have seen TRU does not put markups on sets until their release date. I've seen it mentioned before that maybe they have a special agreement that lets them put the sets out a week or two early only if they are at MSRP for that duration of exclusivity.

Oh I didn't count on you replying. Yeah, I saw the new one. Thanks for getting back to me on it though.