Only Winter wave in Portugal (or at least my town).

If the last years are anything to go by, we'll only get the small/medium sets around November/December, and I'll have to shop for MM vs SG online.

Here's an update.

map_bm10.jpg

Edited by Leewan
Resized picture (Max size allowed : 800x600px)

This map is going by physical sightings, right? Haven't they only been found physically in LEGO Stores so far? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Northern Ireland have had any physical sightings of the summer wave sets yet as they don't have any LEGO Stores, despite it being part of the UK which does have them out (I'm only counting sightings in physical stores, not places like Amazon UK).

Sorry, me being a little nitpicky there :tongue:

The face when I wanna upload a picture of a Bionicle project I'm working on but I can't upload pictures

This map is going by physical sightings, right? Haven't they only been found physically in LEGO Stores so far? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Northern Ireland have had any physical sightings of the summer wave sets yet as they don't have any LEGO Stores, despite it being part of the UK which does have them out (I'm only counting sightings in physical stores, not places like Amazon UK).

Sorry, me being a little nitpicky there :tongue:

Guess you're right, but didn't want to start any ethnic/religious flame. The same reason I left Crimea as it is instead of painting it red like the rest of Russia.

I already posted this on BZPower, but I got Skull Warrior today, and I live in the states. So that means happy hunting for all the people who live in the U.S. (I got him at Target for those wondering the retailer.)

Someone in the U.S. has apparently found Skull Warrior at Target.

I'm waiting for pic confirmation before I make a video about it.

Kabootops, you are a wonderful soul.

Can we like, get the DCPI code from the receipt so we can all go hunting?

Edited by Mesonak

I already posted this on BZPower, but I got Skull Warrior today, and I live in the states. So that means happy hunting for all the people who live in the U.S. (I got him at Target for those wondering the retailer.)

OH COOL! But might I ask: Where in the States? West or East Coast? Come on Arizona....... :excited:

"Looking for these Bionicle sets is like looking for a needle in a haystack." :smug:

Edited by Phoenix_Flare

There was no need for that. Please don't do that again, it's frustrating to everyone trying to find the sets.