We do ? ._. I wasn't aware of that ! Where is that shop located then ? :p Brussels ?

Nah. In Wijnegem Shopping Center, near Antwerpen (Anvers).

Well, all I'm saying is that these guys are clearly zombies/skeletons who have decomposed....it would only make sense that their faces would have decomposed too. So wearing a skull on top of a skull seems pretty odd......But of course, we have no answer until the summer story starts coming out. :classic:

Getting the same vibe as you mentioned here, odd for a Skeleton to wear a mask to cover his skeleton face that is actually another skull. Hopefully summer gives some answers, though i feel trying to explain to kids that the Skull Villains wear the skulls of their victims might be a little too dark to openly admit :wink:

Well, Slicer is apparently wearing some form of actual Skull Spider on his head, so it's possible the other ones are masks too. Maybe the others have similar resurrecting properties.

Well, Slicer is apparently wearing some form of actual Skull Spider on his head, so it's possible the other ones are masks too. Maybe the others have similar resurrecting properties.

Or they could be skull-shaped Masks of Power.

Personally i am still confused as to why Skull Scorpio is referred to as being 'created' by Skull Grinder. Does that mean that Skull Scorpio isnt a natural creature? or is it simply implying that Grinder resurrected him? It's complicated even more if we believe the comics which show that their is more than one Skull Scorpio, how many are there? Did Grinder create/resurrect them all?

"Enter the dark burial ground of the ancient city to search for lost masks of power with Skull Scorpio! This evil creation of Skull Grinder is a fierce enemy for anyone who gets in its way. If you encounter LEGO Bionicle heroes underground, press the trigger on the tail to unleash the stinger with hook blades. Then pick up their elemental masks in the gripping pincers to give Skull Scorpio even more poisonous power!"

Similar situation with Skull Warrior as there seems to be an army of him

Edited by Scarilian

Personally, I wonder if the Skull Masks are some of the masks designed by Makuta. The Legend video implied that the villagers of Okoto favored the masks made by Ekimu, and perhaps that's because Makuta's creations were generally more dark and macabre. In a way that would be similar to the creepier, more "evil" masks worn by the G1 Brotherhood of Makuta in 2008.

God I haven't posted in a long time.

I just looked at Scarilian's link and found this:

okay I can't add the picture I'll just quote this from the Smyth's page for Skull Scorpio:

"Assembly Required: No"

EDIT: And whoever said the 2015 Summer sets are on Amazon, they're not

But Meso, I thought horns are dumb...? :grin:

But doesn't Meso have horns?

Mesonak, do you have horns? Pretty sure you did on that top 10 you were in

Edited by Toa_Bomb

Personally, I wonder if the Skull Masks are some of the masks designed by Makuta. The Legend video implied that the villagers of Okoto favored the masks made by Ekimu, and perhaps that's because Makuta's creations were generally more dark and macabre. In a way that would be similar to the creepier, more "evil" masks worn by the G1 Brotherhood of Makuta in 2008.

That's a fun way of looking at it. I always assumed that his were looked down upon because they were inferior in quality.

Or plot twist, Ekimu made them and he's secretly the bad guy.

That's a fun way of looking at it. I always assumed that his were looked down upon because they were inferior in quality.

I've been considering that plot twist ever since we were first introduced to the story. Imagine if it turned out Ekimu was the bad guy all along and he had been the one to betray his brother! I think that'd be a cool twist. :P

But doesn't Meso have horns?

Mesonak, do you have horns? Pretty sure you did on that top 10 you were in

I do indeed; he was referencing a podcast episode where Var took a comment I made about Skull Grinder's horns out of context and made me out to be a fool. :P

I do indeed; he was referencing a podcast episode where Var took a comment I made about Skull Grinder's horns out of context and made me out to be a fool. :P

oh

I don't watch podcast enough

I've been considering that plot twist ever since we were first introduced to the story. Imagine if it turned out Ekimu was the bad guy all along and he had been the one to betray his brother! I think that'd be a cool twist. :P

I actually saw a theory somewhere that Ekimu was actually Makuta in disguise and the Skull Army is just a ruse to make it look like he's in trouble, so he can get the MoCr and have the MoCo and find the MoUP

I really like this theory, but personally, I always thought of it as Makuta's masks couldn't contain their power, and elemental power flowed from his masks. Sort of like what happened with the MOUP, and what (might) happen with the gold-blended masks in the summer.

"Assembly Required: No"

EDIT: And whoever said the 2015 Summer sets are on Amazon, they're not

Not sure what is up with the assembly required - but thats hilarious xD

As for the summer sets, they are and have been on Amazon (Atleast the UK version) for about a week now. Not sure why you could'nt find them :s

- Slicer

- Warrior

- Scorpio

- Basher

- Grinder

(Hopefully the links work for you)

Not sure what is up with the assembly required - but thats hilarious xD

As for the summer sets, they are and have been on Amazon (Atleast the UK version) for about a week now. Not sure why you could'nt find them :s

- Slicer

- Warrior

- Scorpio

- Basher

- Grinder

(Hopefully the links work for you)

Wow, thanks! Do you think they'll ship to US?

I like how (even Grinder has the green eyes) they're using the confidential prelim box art xD

EDIT: They ship to US yay

Edited by Toa_Bomb

EDIT: They ship to US yay

Indeed, though i would look into extra costs that may occur so you dont get caught out. I wish you luck getting them though :3

Personally i'm waiting for the online release as have some VIP points that will expire soon that i want to spend :P

I'm going to wait until Amazon or some other store have official listings - these preliminary listings have much longer shipping times than I'd like.

Edited by LewiMOC

Anyone else notice how the Toa have similar poses on their boxes this year and with their Mata forms? Most noticeable on Tahu, Kopaka, and Onua's.

I feel like this was mentioned at some point, but I just noticed that Amazon already put the second graphic novel up for pre-order, with a preliminary release date of February. Still no pictures, for this or the first one, but still.

I feel like this was mentioned at some point, but I just noticed that Amazon already put the second graphic novel up for pre-order, with a preliminary release date of February. Still no pictures, for this or the first one, but still.

I had known about the second graphic novel, but I hadn't realized until I checked your link just now that both graphic novels would be available in hardcover! I'm glad I hadn't preordered them now, because I'll probably have to see both versions in person to come to a decision about which to buy.

I had known about the second graphic novel, but I hadn't realized until I checked your link just now that both graphic novels would be available in hardcover! I'm glad I hadn't preordered them now, because I'll probably have to see both versions in person to come to a decision about which to buy.

Well, Amazon lets you cancel your pre-orders at no cost, but yes, good news for people who like theirs in hardcover! I'm likely going to get paperback, since that's better for scanning purposes.

So I'm on an ICT training course today, and I went into town to get myself some lunch just now... Only to have bunged a duplicate PoJ into my basket :0 I'm terrible.

Since I had nothing to do I made this map of Europe with Bio2015 summer wave spottings.

Map is pretty easy to understand, I painted in blue countries that should easily have users in this forum able to inform us but that hadn't done already.

3mW6q0D.png