I'd be much more disappointed had it been real. That looks awful.

Yeah no kidding. Also, "Water Bohrok." Clearly someone's trying, and failing, to imitate Lego's current naming conventions.

My favourite part is the tiny Kraakahn in the face.

That bastardised Bohrok is faker than a Pirate's pegleg... And yet the Tumblrites are eating it up like pudding.

Edited by LewiMOC

I'm sorry, do you mean this part or this part? Could you possibly share a picture of your modification in the thread?

I mean the first one you linked, a Technic bush wouldn't work at all :wink:

I will share it when I'm done with modifying Basher, unfortunately he might be the last one I share since I want to remake him with big bashing fists (whilst trying to keep the axes) and so far, nothing I've tried looks good enough to share :sceptic:

apart from the weapons, the 'water Bohrok' is easily makable with currently available assets and a little photoshopping.

Firstly, the bottom of the head is a blue dragon head from that HF set from a couple years back. THe windscreen looks like it might be a chopped translucent image overlayed on top, and the 'krana' is a lime green mask of shadows shrunk down and stuck on the dragon nose.It's certainly a clever use of parts and some convincing 'shop tweaking, but the image quality does not match the Bionicle logo at the top, and the edges around the feet are a little TOO sharp for a preliminary pic.

But those weapons... I REALLY want to know where those came from. Maybe some knockoff brand parts?

The only real possibility here is that this is a really rough proof-of-concept build rather than a prototype, but that seems a little stretched.

Still, it's exciting to speculate and I look forward to the true leaks later this summer :)

If it's not too much to ask for, could someone who has the summer sets see if there's a list of the international set names somewhere on the "Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder" box and post a photo? I'm curious about the German name of the set. The other four sets have their list on the back of the package, so those can already be seen in Fatoran's gallery, but the Mask Maker one doesn't. It's probably on the sides or the top/bottom of the box.

If it's not too much to ask for, could someone who has the summer sets see if there's a list of the international set names somewhere on the "Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder" box and post a photo? I'm curious about the German name of the set. The other four sets have their list on the back of the package, so those can already be seen in Fatoran's gallery, but the Mask Maker one doesn't. It's probably on the sides or the top/bottom of the box.

Here you go. It's on the side of the box.

post-124155-0-75456000-1434391516_thumb.jpg

At least the others didn't translate Maker with the equivalent of Builder, like the Italian dub of the animated episodes did. How do you build a mask, anyway? "Creatore" should've been used, akin to the Spanish translation.

Could you post each Skull wearing his respective corrupted gold mask (Basher with the Mask of Earth, etc)? Thanks!

Could you post each Skull wearing his respective corrupted gold mask (Basher with the Mask of Earth, etc)? Thanks!

I would have done it but I've already modified all the sets! Maybe once I'm finished posting the modificatons online I'll have my modified sets don the corrupted masks if that will do for you. Someone else who has the sets is welcome to do it :wink:

Not sure who has the sets as of now, but for those who do, any chance of seeing set pics of the big combo model with Mask Maker Vs Skull Grinder and Skull Scorpion?

Any thoughts on the legitimacy of this?

As mentioned by others - fake. The wheels and dragon bolt photoshop give it away... though do those blue pieces on the arms exist in a set? they look pretty cool.

The real question is- when should we see 2017 leaks?

I'd guess probably late July or August at the rate we are going with leaks and early releases of things. As of the moment we have started to get book details for the chapter 2 which has a release date of February 23rd next year... so we should'nt be too far away from getting a leak or atleast some details if they are revealing information about other Bionicle things releasing in February.

Man, now I want to make a Bohrok.

Would be interested in seeing a CCBS version of the Bohrok, mind Pm'ing me a link to a gallery if you make one? :)

It seems to me that there is:

"Creador de Máscaras vs Cavelra Trituradora."

It says "Criador", not "Creador" and it's actually Portuguese, from what I can tell. Definitely not Spanish.

It says "Criador", not "Creador" and it's actually Portuguese, from what I can tell. Definitely not Spanish.

Yup, it's Portuguese. Spanish would be Creador de Mascaras vs. Triturador Calavera or something like that. Really wondering why they left out Spanish, at least the winter wave had them.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

My bad.

Perhaps it's a regional thing?

It's an odd example, but I seem to recall that the packaging for the Series 1 Collectible Minifigure I ordered from Hong Kong had more languages than its stateside equivalents.

The real matter is: why LEGO never uses italian when giving names to its european sets?

It's funny because in the "legalese" area italian is like the fourth language, but I swear I've never seen a piece of advertisment or any motto in my language. Why is that? Does LEGO sell so few sets in italy they don't even feel the need to translate names and stuff on their boxes?

MORE IMPORTANTLY

If the uk already has summer sets, when will they reach the rest of Europe?

Edited by TwistLaw

Here you go. It's on the side of the box.

post-124155-0-75456000-1434391516_thumb.jpg

Great, Lego Polish translators sucks.

Skull Spider- Polish: Doom Spider.

Skull Grinder- Polish: Master of Skulls.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Will the Summer sets be on UK Amazon soon, seeing as they're showing up in a few stores? I don't like going outside of my mancave... The sun burns.

I have hard time figuring out the combiner, could someone provide scan of the back of the box?

It's not like we'll have to wait for the instructions for a month possibly.

uuPdGh1.png?1