Oh dear. Still, look at the beautiful description of the BIONCLIE figure.

Best toy ever.

:laugh_hard: That made me laugh until I practically cried. How on earth is that an official description? And how they misspelt "Bionicle" as "Bionclie". Obviously it's all a Bionc-LIE, lie as in fake of course. Everything about it is just ridiculous!

Serious now, I'd never even think of buying these bootlegs, even if they had exclusive recolours that I badly needed. Especially when they are just blatant ripoffs like we have here. I would never support companies like this. I agree with DraikNova, they could at least get their description on track. Lack of Russian language definitely wasn't a toy feature when I last looked...

That's just plain pathetic. If you want to make money, at least get the presentation right. I mean, how much money would it cost to get the description right or at least non-ridiculous? Zero, nada, nothing.

I'm sure the description was written by Greg. Dang, this guy always manages to ruin everything !

(Just kidding guys, I don't actually hate Greg Farshtey)

Oh dear. Still, look at the beautiful description of the BIONCLIE figure.

Best toy ever.

'Bout time. I've been waiting forever to get a non-Russian language toy. Thank you Bionclie for making this possible.

Bionclie: #1 toy of 2015.

...Wow. Things must be really slow for bootlegs and knockoffs to be the main source of posts.

Whoever wrote that product description must have a really poor grasp of English. And of reality in general.

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but in the latest Lego Club Magazine there's a Bionicle spread that advertises the poll on the Club website and has stats on the Toa's power, special abilities, intelligence, weaponry, fear factory and luck on a scale of one to 10 (although nobody scored lower than a 3 on anything and the only 10 is Tahu's luck). I find it amusing that Lewa's luck is the lowest of them all (5).

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but in the latest Lego Club Magazine there's a Bionicle spread that advertises the poll on the Club website and has stats on the Toa's power, special abilities, intelligence, weaponry, fear factory and luck on a scale of one to 10 (although nobody scored lower than a 3 on anything and the only 10 is Tahu's luck). I find it amusing that Lewa's luck is the lowest of them all (5).

It was mentioned =P. It's meant to tie in with the poll on the LEGO Club website, which was unfortunately posted slightly too early, so there's the usual hubbub of "down with the Fire kids for being popular!"

Apparently, there was an exclusive Gali mask that was given away at the Lego Inside Tour. http://notanoveltyac...-cool-stuff-ive

Yet another 2015 collectible I won't likely to be able to get, including the 14K Gold masks.

....Please tell me that's a joke, or a fake.....If the only trans-Gali mask they give out is a 1/200 collectible, then I'm going to cry. :cry_sad:

Or, maybe these masks will be included in the activity book!!! :moar:

Huh, that's pretty neat. Hopefully we find out more about it soon.

(I'm sure it'll show up on ebay soon enough)

Well then. I'm actively and actually surprised by this and now I need one. Here's hoping it sees some sort of release elsewhere. The orange one did, and while the clear one was just a NYCC exclusive, it was an exclusive for two NYCC events... Man I just want that mask.

Finding that Trans-Blue Gali mask will be like trying to go to Gensokyo, stop yokai, and use danmaku attacks; just impossible... (unless your Reimu or any other Touhou character :laugh: )

I have low expectations that it'll be included in the activity book as well. LEGO and Bionicle are like Nintendo; They don't listen to the fans but when they do it's not exactly what they wished for. Fans deserve to be burned by companies though IMO. :sceptic:

*disclaimer* I DO like LEGO and Nintendo BTW.

Edited by Phoenix_Flare

stats on the Toa's power, special abilities, intelligence, weaponry, fear factory and luck on a scale of one to 10

Fear Factory: We build jump scares. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Anyways, trans-Gali mask. Hopefully it'll see more distribution, but TBH, I think it will be more useful for MOCing than as an alternate mask for Gali.See, the masks with the Skull Army and the trans-reddish-orange MoF look just fine on their respective Toa, because the mix with the trans colour on said Toa. But Gali's is trans blue, and all the trans on her is trans-neon-blue. I think they should've made Gali's trans regular trans-blue, and kept trans-neon-blue to the Ice sets.

Fear Factory: We build jump scares. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Anyways, trans-Gali mask. Hopefully it'll see more distribution, but TBH, I think it will be more useful for MOCing than as an alternate mask for Gali.See, the masks with the Skull Army and the trans-reddish-orange MoF look just fine on their respective Toa, because the mix with the trans colour on said Toa. But Gali's is trans blue, and all the trans on her is trans-neon-blue. I think they should've made Gali's trans regular trans-blue, and kept trans-neon-blue to the Ice sets.

No, Gali's mask is in right color. It's the Tahu's one which should be yellow if the trans colors are according to the protector's masks secondary color.

And to be honest, making such a gem for only 200 doesn't seem that great idea. Probably never going to have it :(

I guess I'll have to be happy with my trans orange Hau for now. -.- Still hoping for Matoran remakes with recolored Toa masks though. *sigh*

I'll try to get it. It's not that there are many sets I want to buy this Summer anyway. *nervous laughter*

Anywyay, looks very cool. A very nice throwback to Gali Mata's mask for sure. I wonder if this is the exclusive book mask or there's going to be another one.

Mmmm... Trans Blue Mask of Water. Gimme.

I really do hope it gets a wide release (activity book or otherwise). It's too beautiful not to, and it would be sad if Gali was the only one not to get a Trans variant.

If it's not in the activity book, I wonder what'll be included...

Probably a Skull Spider...

This is a beautiful mask (the Mask of Water is already my favorite BIONICLE mask), and makes me really happy that I'm going on the LEGO Inside Tour this month!

It would be nice if the mask is distributed through other channels for the sake of other fans, and it very well might be — note the case of the NYCC Masks of Fire that were numbered "out of 100 made" in their VIP event packaging but which we know at least 1500 of were made total. The numbering in that case seemed to refer to the whole package, not specifically to the mask. For all we know it might even be used as an exclusive at another event like San Diego Comic-Con.

All in all, this has been a good year for masks. In total there are eleven shapes of G2 masks in 34 different color varieties. That means that on average each mask comes in about three colors — that's the most mask recolors we've had in any year of BIONICLE since mask packs went away in 2003! And who knows what other recolors might turn up by the end of the year?

It's also been a good year for new molds in general, what with 27 new molds total (not counting basic Technic parts). That's 1.5 new molds per set, which is pretty close to the ratio for the BIONICLE theme's first three years.

Well, looks like G2 Bionicle will be another thing I won't be able to be completist in even though I wanted to... unless that trans-blue mask gets a wider release, be it activity book or promo polybag. I thought having the trans-clear Hau, sorry, Mask of Fire to find was bad enough. Why don't they just make an SDCC exclusive set with a ton of exclusive recolours as well and be done with it? :tongue:

But seriously, I think it'd be a terrible injustice if we didn't get a wider release trans (or trans-blend) mask for Gali. All the other Toa got at least one relatively easy to obtain one, why shouldn't Gali?