Atamaii on Youtube said in the comments section of his Ninjago coverage that he'd be doing a video on Bionicle. Just gotta wait a little longer.

Well looks like we gotta wait for the finalised leaked box art. Or send one of us to Germany to infiltrate the Toy Fair itself.

EDIT

Atamaii on Youtube said in the comments section of his Ninjago coverage that he'd be doing a video on Bionicle. Just gotta wait a little longer.

MATA NUI PROTECT US, THERE MAY STILL BE HOPE YET

Edited by TheGreatSpirit

I don't know why everybody's freaking out; history shows that it takes a bit for extensive coverage of Nuremberg to make its way online. People have to go home and sort out all the photos/videos that they took and get around to posting them online. Patience is a virtue; I'm happy we got the singular picture from yesterday to tide us over.

I don't know why everybody's freaking out; history shows that it takes a bit for extensive coverage of Nuremberg to make its way online. People have to go home and sort out all the photos/videos that they took and get around to posting them online. Patience is a virtue; I'm happy we got the singular picture from yesterday to tide us over.

Agreed, Bionicle isn't the only theme to not get full coverage yet. (In fact, no themes have gotten full coverage yet)

But patience isn't one of the THREE virtues... ;)

This is really normal for Nuremberg. It isn't until NYTF that we usually get a really good look at stuff.

Or, we can:

Yeah, but a video usually isn't a substitute for high quality photos. New York has typically been where we get the best look at sets (before the finalized images start coming out anyway).

In all honesty guys, the first series isn't even out in Australia yet, you can wait a bit longer for everything :p

I... I just want bloody Pohatu already

Maybe Pohatu's release is delayed in Australia for cultural insensitivity :P

It isn't an Aussie accent.

Edited by LewiMOC

sorry can't hear you guys over all the shrimp pohatu's throwin on the barbie as he plays the didgeridoo

Those pictures have just confirmed to me that those new bones just don't work as upper limbs, as far as anatomy goes really.

Also not sure how much I like the Ben 10 horns used with that face on Basher, very disproportionate if you ask me, but overall I still do like him in general.

Thanks for finding the pics!

That gold protector mask looks very strange, ithe point at where the gold and Trans ice blue meet is a very odd color

Then again that picture looks a bit saturated, his gold look more like dark orange in that setting, so maybe it won't be as jarring in person

*SNIPE*

Added them to the Gallery btw

That photo of Skull Basher has me thinking. If you look behind his head and at his shoulders, you can see that his arms are connected to Glatorian necks and what appear to be those three holed pieces used on the Rahaga. I'm gonna say it now, I personally believe he has a function that allows his arms to swing back and forth, instead of up and down like the Toa.

AKA literal bashing. Money is down. Place your bets.

Yessssssssss @that awesome skull

Its wonderfully clean and not overdone I'm impressed and excited!

Edited by Rayskull

Oh good golly... The bones are silver! This I like, because they fit in with the faces under the masks - or indeed, the skulls - and because it makes more sense for a mechanoid's skeleton to be metallic.

Skull Basher's mask is very nice, and the new torso shell is cool too. A bit disappointed that he doesn't have a gearbox, but I'm sure the function that is there is pretty cool!

Oh good golly... The bones are silver! This I like, because they fit in with the faces under the masks - or indeed, the skulls - and because it makes more sense for a mechanoid's skeleton to be metallic.

Skull Basher's mask is very nice, and the new torso shell is cool too. A bit disappointed that he doesn't have a gearbox, but I'm sure the function that is there is pretty cool!

You know I never thought about how strange it would be if their mask fell off....skull -> face