Is that an official page, or a fan page? If it's official, it looks like we might have a new official alphabet after all.

Is that an official page, or a fan page? If it's official, it looks like we might have a new official alphabet after all.

To my knowledge, VK is a Russian equivalent of Facebook. It's either someone impersonating of being a Lego employee and doing pretty good job so far. But I'd say that is official, no one would really make that much stuff just for trolling. It seems He/she strated uploading this stuff before the new year.

I'm more bummered by the fact that something like this hasn't been on the Facebook page. Nor did any Russian community member gave any shouout to this happening. Oh well.

"Hello everyone! Cool news - now it is the official group of LEGO Bionicle!

The legend is back!

Maybe someone of you remember the legendary series of LEGO Bionicle? Incredibly popular and interesting history, adventure heroes who remembered around the world. We were lucky! LEGO restarts the series, and now we are waiting for something unforgettable!

New characters, cool story, battle and research, in which we will participate.

Six Toa: Fire, Water, Stone, Earth, Ice and Jungle - ready for feats and victories, determined to save the mythical island Okoto from the forces of evil, and to find the mask of the Elements! Connect to super-adventures in our group

"

26 Dec at 12:32 pm

If it's official, I'm just sad I can't read it. Hopefully an English translation of the language will be coming soon.

If it's official, I'm just sad I can't read it. Hopefully an English translation of the language will be coming soon.

It translates into the Russian alphabet, and below is roughly what that translates to in English.

alphabet.gif

RuNyXnj7rmM.jpg

Edited by Scarilian

I like that E and e both pretty much read as "yeah"

Also, neat, an alphabet. It looks really mechanically-oriented too - big printed blocks, as opposed to finely drawn lines. In fact, the characters would be very easy to render within a 5x5 grid of pixels. Hmm...

Edited by LewiMOC

It's really irritating to search for certain colors when they are not called the same across all Lego websites. Like... I really thought the color on NEX and XT4 were the light stone grey. I find this a large problem when using LDD. Is there a chart somewhere that describes these?

sry for offtopic.

Brick Colorstream is one of the most reliable resources out there, but the Peeron Color Chart is also fairly reliable in most cases.

Episodes 7, 8 and 9 are out!

In all languages?

EDIT: Just checked the UK BIONICLE site, and we're still at episode 4.

Edited by LewiMOC

According to the subreddit, it's in Italian and these are the links.

Episode 7 consists of all the Toa meeting up, Kopaka and Tahu getting in a fight, and getting broken up by Onua who is no doubt speaking some of his wisdom.

Episode 8 consists of a fight against LoSS- he defeats each of the Toa individually, but together they ar able to get rid of him.

Episode 9 consists of Tahu seeing a vision of Ekimu's tomb and the Toa walking into the ancient city. A skeletal hand flies out the ground and credits roll.

Presumably, Episode 10 will start off the story of the summer wave.

Edited by TheDesuComplex

These were... fantastic. Seriously. Even though they're short, I liked them a lot more than anything that HF gave us... ever. But I thought there's gonna be 20 episodes, does that mean that the rest is gonna tell the story from the second wave?

These were... fantastic. Seriously. Even though they're short, I liked them a lot more than anything that HF gave us... ever. But I thought there's gonna be 20 episodes, does that mean that the rest is gonna tell the story from the second wave?

Yup! Eleven episode dedicated to the Skull Army is gonna be fun. But yes, they are far better then Hero Factory. May I also the skeletal hand is gray.

The part where Onua sends LoSS down mercilessly to his brutal death had me laughing so hard. :grin:

Poor LOSS is defeated so easily. He's half the size of the Toa, but that should mean he's at least a large threat. Spitting is all he did... no crushing action?

Am I the only one who notices that Pohatu is the only Toa to use his elemental powers on a regular basis?

It's probably just because he uses the sandstorm to get around so often. Other than that, I see him use his boomerangs a ton.

Poor LOSS is defeated so easily. He's half the size of the Toa, but that should mean he's at least a large threat. Spitting is all he did... no crushing action?

I know, it was a missed opportunity to show off the grabbing function. Perhaps he can pop back up mysteriously (which I would not be surprised about) and use it.

It's probably just because he uses the sandstorm to get around so often. Other than that, I see him use his boomerangs a ton.

I know, it was a missed opportunity to show off the grabbing function. Perhaps he can pop back up mysteriously (which I would not be surprised about) and use it.

First rule of fictional death. If you don't find the corpse, the guy's still alive.