After being on an "endless quest" for the new sets.

I was finally able to find a Target that had only one of the new sets, Lewa, and so I picked him up.

You found Lewa? You lucky ducky.

Anyway, is it a possibility that the Toa could NOT belong to the Mataverse either? Like, maybe the Toa were really guardians of all time and space, and they are called wherever they are needed, and now they are needed on Okoto? Yes, I know that contradicts the fact that Toa were made by Great Beings solely to protect Mata Nui, but Lego could bend the story a bit......

Anyway, is it a possibility that the Toa could NOT belong to the Mataverse either? Like, maybe the Toa were really guardians of all time and space, and they are called wherever they are needed, and now they are needed on Okoto? Yes, I know that contradicts the fact that Toa were made by Great Beings solely to protect Mata Nui, but Lego could bend the story a bit......

That's a pretty neat idea, but I feel the G1 Toa a written pretty solidly in the story. And making such a huge contradiction would probably do more harm than good.

Anywho, I saw the Masks if Power trailer on Disney XD earlier today. I was so excited, and I felt like such a kid. :D

That's a pretty neat idea, but I feel the G1 Toa a written pretty solidly in the story. And making such a huge contradiction would probably do more harm than good.

Anywho, I saw the Masks if Power trailer on Disney XD earlier today. I was so excited, and I felt like such a kid. :D

My nostalgia went strait out my heart and into the Bionicle Universe.

My online-order Lewa made it to WalMart today and I picked him up (checked the shelves, no Bionicle). He is not without his flaws...but he's great. More solid than I expected and definitely a lot of fun.

People have been complaining about boxes being roughed up, and now that I have one, I can see why. While they look nice, the way they are built makes them easy to crush and bend. Fortunately most of us don't buy the sets for the boxes. :classic:

Lego Jang has got the Protector of Earth review up, if anyone cares.

Pretty late to the review scene, though. I sorta could tell in his voice that he's not very excited that HF is dead and gone, lmfao.

germany ≠ europe. it is common that some sets in germany out earlier, some later. at 30.12.2013 i buyed 2 lego set that was tagged in germany catalog as february. as germany is second market for lego after usa that may mean that lego doesn't have enough productivity to be ready for january launch. usa didn't get chima constraction sets, but germany did. so european countries with a smaller market can get bionicle in january, but germany only february.

oubh43.jpg

Just real fast, but Germany is the number one LEGO market worldwide- USA is second. However for BIONICLE specifically, USA is the primary market.

Also the half-a-mask thing is honestly getting tiring. The LEGO rep at NYCC said "we will have the whole mask." They aren't going to re-release the original mold vahi and an add-on. We will havea mask of time that covers the entire head. That's it.

Edited by Darth Vader

Lego Jang has got the Protector of Earth review up, if anyone cares.

Pretty late to the review scene, though. I sorta could tell in his voice that he's not very excited that HF is dead and gone, lmfao.

To be fair, he had to wait for the sets like the rest of us who didn't get review copies.

On the bright side, this'll be the first good video review Gen 2 gets!

You know if this era of Bionicle came out as a movie (and the cast from the last four movies were unavailable) I've got a rough idea who should play the Toa.

Tahu – Robby Benson

Lewa – Rob Schneider

Kopaka – Willem Dafoe

Gali – Idina Menzel

Pohatu – Wayne Forester

Onua – Brian Blessed

What do you guys think?

Got Lewa and the Protector of Fire at Target. They had TONS of Protectors.

may I ask which one? I was at a target not that long ago, but didn't see anything.

It's in SoCal. I'm not sure how close you would be to it.

oh, never mind. I'm on the other side of the country. :blush:

Well, I have Christmas stuff to do anyway, so I guess I'll be heading over to my local lego store come January. (Which I probably just should've done in the first place. Hunting these things is to time consuming)

Is it? I thought January 1st was for North America only.

You see, when I went on to the LEGO shop site they're not available in the UK region.

http://shop.lego.com...questid=2313528

But if you change the region to USA or Canada they're available.

http://shop.lego.com...questid=2313684

Unlike the US, the UK version of S@H almost never puts "Coming Soon" listings for it's sets (the only exception being D2C exclusives) so I wouldn't pay too much attention to that. The UK should get them on January 1st like the US and Canada, or so I've been told.

Unfortunately, no Bionicle sets to be seen on this side of the pond yet in any of the stores (including those that have put out other 2015 sets), so looks like they're sticking to the January release date (it's a similar story with Star Wars).

Just met someone that found a few Protectors, Kopaka and Tahu yet again at Target.

Ugh...don't wanna walk all the way to mine.

To be fair, he had to wait for the sets like the rest of us who didn't get review copies.

On the bright side, this'll be the first good video review Gen 2 gets!

I don't know, my Tahu video review was pretty great. ;)

Also meant to say I found the earth, stone, and jungle protectors in Portland, OR in the Cascade Station Target. Though a warning, they had one only of each and I bought them.

Edited by Darth Vader

Got Lewa and the Protector of Fire at Target. They had TONS of Protectors.

Strange.

The Target I acquired my Lewa only had Lewa.

And the other Targets I attempted to check had Lewa, but only had the listing tags for just Lewa.

Trust me when I say Lewa took over most of the aisle, there was so much.

Basically.

Anyone who wants a Lewa, come to Texas.

Strange.

The Target I acquired my Lewa only had Lewa.

And the other Targets I attempted to check had Lewa, but only had the listing tags for just Lewa.

Trust me when I say Lewa took over most of the aisle, there was so much.

Basically.

Anyone who wants a Lewa, come to Texas.

Where in Texas, if you don't mind me asking?

Do go on.

Literally all he said. It is in reference to a question TTV asked about connections to G1. The problem, as I've explained before is this was a marketing department guy, and he's thinking "connections" like references or similarities to the original. Whereas fans hear "connections" and think lore. He said, roughly "remember in the first series we had the mask of time made by the character in the film, but it was weird, it was only half a mask? In the new series we will have the whole mask." So all the "LEGO said the last vahi was incomplete, we will see the other half, this connects the universes!!!" stuff is silly and misguided, and not at all in line with the one statement we have regarding the new mask.

Where in Texas, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't want to say exactly, but somewhere in the lower parts/area of Texas.

Edited by Zachattacx