He said it would be half humanoid/half spider. Along with what GK733 said, I'm sure the human half would be more feminine.

If anything, even a "normal" spider in a role similar to LOSS could be easily justified as being feminine; the smaller spider-masks could be its brood, akin to Shelob of LOTR or Broodmother of DOTA.

Come to think of it, until something comes out to contradict it, LOSS is going to be a BIONICLE Shelob in my headcanon.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

I'd like to let everyone know that you can now preorder all of the sets on Amazon!

That is, if you don't want to have to go on a hunt.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Well makuta Is a Mask maker, what if he made the golden mask of Skull Spiders and he is just using LoSS for his plans?

Well Makuta's mask is the mask of control and the golden skullspider mask's purpose is to control the skull spiders.

Why would he forge an another mask of control when he has his own?

Damn I need to know where diomandman lives

Fond of the Protectors, are you? Or are you closer to a Target than a TRU?

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Where were they found? I was at both TRU and Target yesterday, but still nothing (I'm in the US, btw).

And I don't think I'll be shopping any time from here to Christmas, either...

Where were they found? I was at both TRU and Target yesterday, but still nothing (I'm in the US, btw).

And I don't think I'll be shopping any time from here to Christmas, either...

Protectors were found at a Target in the U.S. No information was given as to exactly which state or such on the IG post.

Kopaka was part of the ToysRUs U.S. online leak where you could buy a few of the sets.

Hopefully this clears things up..

Wait... Kopaka has no X-ray vision or anything. Why he still has the scopes? It's for resembleance reason there for sure, but does it bear any kind of function? It better be something like a binocular at least. Similiar to the fact that Gali has a scuba dive mask with no ability to breath underwater, or being underwater for longer periods of time.

Wait... Kopaka has no X-ray vision or anything. Why he still has the scopes? It's for resembleance reason there for sure, but does it bear any kind of function? It better be something like a binocular at least. Similiar to the fact that Gali has a scuba dive mask with no ability to breath underwater, or being underwater for longer periods of time.

Nuju's mask power didn't have anything to do with X-Ray vision or distance vision but his mask had a telescopic lens in his Toa Metru and Toa Hordika forms. My guess is that Kopaka's telescopic lenses still function, they just may or may not have anything to do with his mask powers/elemental powers.

Likewise for Gali, we have no reason to assume she CAN'T breathe underwater. The water village is actually underwater this time, so it wouldn't be a surprise if all the water characters could breathe underwater... assuming they need to breathe at all. But even if they can't, it would make plenty of sense for Gali's elemental water powers to include water breathing.

Nuju's mask power didn't have anything to do with X-Ray vision or distance vision but his mask had a telescopic lens in his Toa Metru and Toa Hordika forms. My guess is that Kopaka's telescopic lenses still function, they just may or may not have anything to do with his mask powers/elemental powers.

Judging by the variations between Solek's scope-less Noble Akaku and Kopaka's scoped Great one, I would say that the scope is not tied to the Akaku's powers in any way.

Even if the sets come out early, i'll still be getting them at my local LEGO Store (Chandler, Az). I want to buy them from the "source" so to speak. TLG did good with all of the Bionicle content (NYCC, Websites, contest, etc.) and should get praised (not too much, don't go over the top ;D) for bringing back a beloved theme. It may just be me but I want to show my love for LEGO by buying at their stores.

Even if the sets come out early, i'll still be getting them at my local LEGO Store (Chandler, Az). I want to buy them from the "source" so to speak. TLG did good with all of the Bionicle content (NYCC, Websites, contest, etc.) and should get praised (not too much, don't go over the top ;D) for bringing back a beloved theme. It may just be me but I want to show my love for LEGO by buying at their stores.

Not so sure if the new website deserves praise. :P

I'm doing something sort of similar, though. Even if I get the opportunity to buy the sets at another store, I'm waiting until one particular TRU has Gali. It's the same TRU I bought my first set, Gali Nuva, from back in 2002, so I want to recreate that experience for Bio 2015 and get the new Gali there before the other sets.

edit: Oh and everyone go check your local Target. They were at mine earlier today and already sold out.

Edited by XONAR

I'm surprised to hear that Target's breaking street date. I usually have to wait for them to pick up sets that other stores are already carrying.

I'm surprised to hear that Target's breaking street date. I usually have to wait for them to pick up sets that other stores are already carrying.

I was pretty surprised as well. I would have thought TRU would be the first to have them out.

I was pretty surprised as well. I would have thought TRU would be the first to have them out.

Yeah... Usually Target is late to the party :laugh:.

on the topic of story content: does anyone think that the books will tell the start of the story or will it be the second half due to the animations telling the beginning?

Remember, it's not necessarily the company at large doing this, just an individual retailer who mis-stocked something, perhaps. TRU just happens to have a history of stocking things around this time as a whole.

Judging by the variations between Solek's scope-less Noble Akaku and Kopaka's scoped Great one, I would say that the scope is not tied to the Akaku's powers in any way.

Remember, SOlek's mask wasn't meant to be a Noble Akaku, it was intended to be something else. The Av-Matoran wearing noble versions of the Toa Phantoka's masks was something that Greg wasn't fond of. If it had been intended to be the Noble form of the Akaku, they likely would've given it scopes.

Remember, SOlek's mask wasn't meant to be a Noble Akaku, it was intended to be something else. The Av-Matoran wearing noble versions of the Toa Phantoka's masks was something that Greg wasn't fond of. If it had been intended to be the Noble form of the Akaku, they likely would've given it scopes.

I don't recall having heard that. Was it in a Q&A that this was brought up?