Hooray, hi-res! Somebody should get to uploading those for BS01 :U

I'm on it! Edit: Nevermind...

So, anyone else hoping for TRU sightings in the next few weeks or so?

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Or at least, if not in stores then online.

They are available online. Maybe not on the PAB, but you can go here, click on I want to buy a piece, and then on bricks and pieces selection.

I'm on it! Edit: Nevermind...

So, anyone else hoping for TRU sightings in the next few weeks or so?

We should be seeing the figures in TRU any day now.

Maybe I should go check for myself soon...I'm getting paid today after all lol.

I just hope the West Coast doesn't get them last in the U.S.. That seems to happen a lot when it comes to Contraction.

Where's the 'I want to buy a piece' button??

You have to enter your age and your country first, then click on next, and on the next page you'll see four buttons. The I want to buy a piece button is in the top left corner (anyways, you can't miss it, it's the only green button :grin: ).

Nah man, I hope that they put out the beams-with-ball, 3L double-cup bones, 3L bones, or 4L bones... some supremely useful pieces. Or at least, if not in stores then online.

Just give me a PAB selection of the new masks and I'll be set!

We should be seeing the figures in TRU any day now.

Maybe I should go check for myself soon...I'm getting paid today after all lol.

I just hope the West Coast doesn't get them last in the U.S.. That seems to happen a lot when it comes to Contraction.

I'll be going this weekend. I still feel it's a bit early, but you never know.

Or rather, if they recolored them and released them in a complete pack of 36 for like $10.

Somehow I think a set containing 30 elements that don't appear in any other sets might cost more than that. Remember LEGO keeps a fixed number of elements in production at any one time — 30 elements that only appear in one set is 30 elements that can't be used in other sets.

Hmmm... all this talk about Constraction on the PaB walls... reminds me a couple of years ago where I had a grab bag of constraction parts in my hand at my local LEGO Store. Foolish not-quite-into-MOC'ing-yet me put them back on the shelf and said "I'll get them next time".

There was no next time. By the time I next visited they had discontinued the grab bags :cry_sad:

But yeah, the day Constraction appears on the PaB walls will probably be the day I stop having disposable income... because I'll be stuffing more PaB cups than the store carries with bones and shells and finally have access to enough pieces to build this human sized Bionicle out of CCBS that I've had planned in my head for a while :laugh:

Slightly more on topic: I'm really hoping that TRU in the UK does what they did last year and release sets early (early release normally never happens in Winter where I am, it's normally reserved for Summer where we had June sets in early May), especially the Bionicle range. How wonderful it would be to wake up on Christmas Day and find a Bionicle under the tree once again!

Somehow I think a set containing 30 elements that don't appear in any other sets might cost more than that. Remember LEGO keeps a fixed number of elements in production at any one time — 30 elements that only appear in one set is 30 elements that can't be used in other sets.

Yeah, I was suspecting that there would be a catch like that, ah well. I can tell that Masks this time around aren't going to be like mix-and-match to get powers then they were in 2001 and the only time they will ever change is if they get knocked off. While I do quite like the mask collecting gimmick, I feel that it isn't really needed.

I don't believe it's been mentioned here, but the pictures are now visible on the 2015 BIONICLE listings. How long until the Theme is listed, I wonder? Instead of redirecting to Hero Factory, the BIONICLE theme link now redirects to the LEGO Shop home page. However, when the Theme URL is manually typed, it still redirects to Hero Factory.

Edit: Looks like BIONICLE is even visible in the Themes drop-down tab, though when clicked, it links back to the home page. Also, the 'Products' set pages on BIONICLE.com now have links to their corresponding LEGO Shop entries. Lastly, BIONICLE sets now appear under the 'New' category on the LEGO Shop.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

...And now the BIONICLE theme exists proper, and is linked to in the Themes tab. No longer does Hero Factory hold sway over us through the power of redirects!

Edit: And suddenly the link stopped working again.

...And now the BIONICLE theme exists proper, and is linked to in the Themes tab. No longer does Hero Factory hold sway over us through the power of redirects!

Edit: And suddenly the link stopped working again.

You mean the Product page? It's had its link there for ages now.

You mean the Product page? It's had its link there for ages now.

I was referring to the Themes page in the LEGO Shop. For some minutes ago last night, the URL shop.lego.com/en-US/Bionicle-ByTheme did not redirect to Hero Factory, and instead showed a BIONICLE products page; now, it has again ceased to work. However, links to BIONICLE still exist in the Themes dropdown tab and in the Themes panel view, though both direct to the LEGO Shop home page.

You have to enter your age and your country first, then click on next, and on the next page you'll see four buttons. The I want to buy a piece button is in the top left corner (anyways, you can't miss it, it's the only green button :grin: ).

Oh yeah, hahah it's obvious! Thanks, I never knew that was there before...

Imagine friends duel trans shells like the duel trans masks for the protectors, imagine friends.

Imagine friends?

3183-LEGO-Friends.jpg