it's nice that Kopaka's bio confirms that the term 'Toa' will be making a comeback, despite the sets being branded as 'Masters'.

Like what I told everyone would happen while they were all panicking? :P

Well this all escalated quite quickly. Website seems to suggest default masks of the Toa dont do anything, just legendary masks or maybe those gold ones. Thats a little bit of a let-down.

I dont mind the cartoony animations, that on top of the narrations reminds me

Looks like the character's characterization carried over pretty well. the Gregism of pohatu being the strongest sort of got retconned to Pohatu have the most enduance, whereas Onua is clearly the strongest.

#OnuaisSnorlaxConfirmed

Edited by InfurnallDragon

The sinister mask in the upper right corner basically almost confirms there is a greater evil behind everything, perhaps the MOUP?

Definitely a reboot...

Yeessss! I love reboots... :tongue:

It actually wasn't confirmed that Makuta made spiders in his sleep, that was just a speculation

Ah, ok, but it would make sense...him sleeping troughout the hole storyline wouldn't be much fun, maybe the spiders walk around infecting rahi like the old infected kanohi, that would give the toa stronger foes.

Oh. My. Gosh. There is already an eBay listing for a chrome 2015 comic con exclusive hau.

For only $300! Bit bummed out that they still do these convention exclusives. Would rather take my chance at them through mask packs.

Sleepy Onua makes him loveable. Big sleepy guys are the best. :D

Clumsy Kopaka I can handle because I've always pictured his scope as an eye patch. One eye -> no depth perception -> clumsy. (yeah, I know that's not the case with lack of depth perception, but whatever helps me sleep at night, yeah?)

I have way too much stuff to draw... :P

Actually, I have one eye and it makes me incredibly clumsy

For only $300! Bit bummed out that they still do these convention exclusives. Would rather take my chance at them through mask packs.

I'm actually buying it right now.

Oh. My. Gosh. There is already an eBay listing for a clear 2015 comic con exclusive hau.

Can't buy it.

Won't buy it.

I know I need it, but I can't get it because it's 500 f---ing dollars and I am british and am more likely to 3d-print one myself.

EDIT:

Where have people seen the faces? I can't seem to find an image of them.

http://imgur.com/a/Coy18#1

there's one in this gallery

Edited by Cheatster9000x

Ah, ok, but it would make sense...him sleeping troughout the hole storyline wouldn't be much fun, maybe the spiders walk around infecting rahi like the old infected kanohi, that would give the toa stronger foes.

My theory was that a normal spider stumbled across the mask of ultimate power and was transformed into a large spider, with smaller spiders being enlarged and controlled as well...

Well, this video confirms that the protectors won't be mindless robots. Look at those little fellows fishing away!

And that cute jungle protector meditating away...