Damn, Onua 's been lifting!

Yeah, BTW, is it a new body armor ? It kinda reminds me the 2010 Heroes' body armors.

Wait, bottom right.

Revenge of the Cordak Blaster?

Wait a sec... the names are on the lower righthand corner of the boxes. The only name I can make out is Lewa, but I am fairly certain that the "Defender" sets do not use the name "defender". In fact, I think that they are just the name of their respective elements (The green one is called Jungle, the brown one Earth, etc.). Can anyone else make out the names?

I can see Lewa, but I can't make out the others for the life of me.

Also, so much for fingers =P.

Wait, bottom right.

Revenge of the Cordak Blaster?

New Gatling gun. Seen on this: http://brickset.com/...Wookiee-Gunship

It was discussed before. (I thought it was a Cordak Blaster, too, oddly enough)

EDIT: Dangit, Aanch! Beat me to it. *shakes fist*

Edited by Kalhiki

Some people speculate it could be the same blaster as in this recently-revealed 2015 set

Aha, that makes sense.

Also whoops, missed those posts. Did a quick find-search across a couple recent pages and nothing popped out at me, so I figured my sleuthing skills were far and beyond all others'.

Edited by Bfahome

In terms of the new blasters...

On one hand, eh, guns are back. I always felt that the guns were silly because the Toa had elemental powers. SOmetimes, they justified it. Other times, they didn't.

On the other hand, Mahri revamps with decent-scaled cordaks.

Wait a sec... the names are on the lower righthand corner of the boxes. The only name I can make out is Lewa, but I am fairly certain that the "Defender" sets do not use the name "defender". In fact, I think that they are just the name of their respective elements (The green one is called Jungle, the brown one Earth, etc.). Can anyone else make out the names?

I can fairly make out that the green one has defender WIND written in the right hand corner of the box. Though it's still blurry as all hell, I hope I'm right because wind is closer to air than jungle is.

I can fairly make out that the green one has defender WIND written in the right hand corner of the box. Though it's still blurry as all hell, I hope I'm right because wind is closer to air than jungle is.

Some people (TTV included) pointed out that under Lewa's name it says 'Master of', followed by something below. I think I can see an 'E' at the end, but it also looks like the word 'Wind' now that you point it out. It might just be that 'E' is just some package design blurred, but I'm not sure. I think it is wind though, because of the Jungle Defender.

Edited by Mask_of_Death

In terms of the new blasters...

On one hand, eh, guns are back. I always felt that the guns were silly because the Toa had elemental powers. SOmetimes, they justified it. Other times, they didn't.

On the other hand, Mahri revamps with decent-scaled cordaks.

It's worth noting that none of the Toa seem to have blasters. Only the smaller "defenders" do.

It's worth noting that none of the Toa seem to have blasters. Only the smaller "defenders" do.

Makes total sense if you consider old Bionicle lore. THe Toa have powers- Tahu doesn't need a gun because he can use his hands as flamethrowers. On the other hand, Av-Matoran and Kra-Matoran are the only pre-Toa members of the species who can use elemental powers, so they'd need projectile weapons of a more conventional variety.

That most definitely has "WIND" written on it.

Also, there was another image, this time a vending machine that dispensed collectibles I believe.

That most definitely has "WIND" written on it.

Also, there was another image, this time a vending machine that dispensed collectibles I believe.

If that is the case, this whole affair has just become even more dreamlike. I'm beginning to wonder if someone at LEGO decided: "Let's bring Bionicle back as just the way one would dream it would happen." Is there any precedent for LEGO dispensing its wares through vending machines?

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

Is there any precedent for LEGO dispensing its wares through vending machines?

Believe it or not, yes! The throwbots were originally designed to be sold at vending machines in various areas so children could buy them with pocket change. Varderan from TTV made an autopsy video that stated this.

That isn't exactly what was stated in the video; the leaker told us that he came across a file with the word "dispenser" in it (or an image with the word "dispenser" on it, IDK for sure), and that naturally lead him to think of some kind of collectible dispenser.

Just posting this for clarification's sake! Collectible masks or spiders are a definite possibility, but he did not see anything specific.

Edited by Mesonak

Glad to hear it's most likely "Wind" on the box. Been watching Avatar: TLA, and it's making me want to see a return of our Toa Airbender.

Though I had an idea. If he is Jungle, it's possible they could just scrap Air as an element and change the Miru to have Air powers. Mask of Wind has a nice ring to it.

Anyone else notice that Onua has some drill-hammer weapon? Or that Tahu is dual-weilding basic gold swords from 2013? Not complaining but, they seem to have really changed up the tools for this. Still super-excited though.

Also, I've decided that I'm going to awkwardly insert a 2 into each of these new Toa's names.

2wa

2paka

on2a

poha2

2hu

I can't figure out where to put the 2 in Gali's name though.