For people thinking it's a BIONICLE return (if that idea's still relevant :p ): This'd be a fun idea, but with nothing besides the statement it pretty much also suggests that Slizers or Robo Riders could come back.

and galidor...

I don't mind, if whatever we get is still compatible. I'm still a bit confused as to why it seems they never considered a proper Pacific Rim theme, though

No, I don't think that falls under 'constraction' much.

Technically, it probably would, as would the System-based action figures from the Knights' Kingdom theme according to this file. Though it's interesting that the file (and the 2004 Annual Report) both consider BIONICLE the start of the constraction category, rather than mentioning the earlier Slizer sets.

In any case, I don't think Galidor is ever likely to come back. It was a tremendous flop that never had an especially significant fan following, unlike BIONICLE.

Edited by Aanchir

Hello Eurobricks

You might have heard the rumor of a new constraction that LEGO is gonna release in 2015 or maybe in the winter of 2014. We've been told that is was going to be a new line right?

Well people, we've been misled.

On behalf of "Piece Out: Bionicle MOCists" we decided to spread the proof so that all BIONICLE fans can rejoice once more. The picture was taken by a member of our MOCing group.

We can say with 100% certainty that this isn't a fake picture and it took him several days to get his hands on it.

Oh my god. OH MY GOD! I'm freaking out!!!

I really hope it's not fake. I reeeeeaaaalllly hope it's not fake. The sets look great.

That looks like Tahu in the big banner picture reaching for the mask. Classic Hau and all! This can't come soon enough.

If this is real, I am going to faint.

I wonder what the story is this time, or if the sets use the HF pieces... Doesn't look like they do.

Edited by TheRedGuy

The source has been correct with previous Hero Factory sets as well so we trust it 100% (it is also affiliated with LEGO itself making it even more trustworthy)

Hmm, do you have any more information? Product descriptions? Story summaries? Set names? Anything?

Way too early to get our hands on things like that

I hope, that it isn't trolling... Sets looks interesting and I can see some HF parts, like Black Phantoms chestplate or IFB Beasts' claws. Oh, that would be great, if BIONICLE was back!

But I've got a hope, that LEGO will end story of HF and make some sets at the end of this series.

-H.unter

Edited by Hunter1

I used to love bionicles, and if they brought it back, people would be very happy! Somewhere did mention there would be a new constraction theme in 2015. This could be it.

Edited by amazingbricks

Saw this on TTV's YouTube:

-link removed

Seems real to me- the first image is very similar to what you'd see in preliminary catalogs in terms of new set displays.

Yeah, I believe this is real. Pics look good, especially since we know the new theme uses the CCBS. I have high hopes!

People, I urge you take this with a grain of salt and wait until we get some concrete images later this year as we always do.

I'm not gonna say it's a flat out fake, but it could be.

Right then

At this point, it would be completely impossible to discourage discussion about the recently found image, the previously hidden threads from earlier have been merged with this thread (formerly the "new theme in 2015=end of hero factory? thread) Where all rumors and talk about the future of contraction can be discussed here. As for the image, there is no official word on it's legitimacy, and if Lego requests that it not be discussed here then it will not be discussed. For now please remember not to post the image or videos containing the image to Eurobricks, just in case it is legitimate.

So, the guys over at TTV posted a comment on their video saying the images have been confirmed as 100% legit.

So, the guys over at TTV posted a comment on their video saying the images have been confirmed as 100% legit.

I saw that too. I am dying to take a look at that second image, has anyone here seen it?

I saw that too. I am dying to take a look at that second image, has anyone here seen it?

Nope.

Edited by just2good

Curious about the second image as well.

Just some wishful thinking on my part: I hope there're new shells or cladding add-on pieces with more detail. While using CCBS, I still hope the aesthetic remains or is similar to the good ol' days.

The second image is a boxing plan. From what I can remember, there are six small sets, four medium-sized sets, and two large sets.