_dargor_

Out for a walk in Japan.

I made a little vignette for my wedding (my wife loves Japan), taking inspiration from various works i found over the internet. It was built in a hurry because I didn't have too much free time.

I tried to condese some typical things of Japan (Cherry tree, Samurai, Geisha and a Torii gate).

15451109194_660e981631_z_d.jpg

15451106844_9e9247de36_z_d.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68471383@N08/sets/72157649459206358/

I'm sure it could be improved in the future (also the photos), with more time dedicated to it.

Great stuff, and the purpose is even better :thumbup:

So, are going to keep this after Your wedding, so it could remind both of You of this special moment? :sweet:

And btw, which one is You and which one is wife? I'm pretty sure You're a geisha and wife wears that nice samurai outfit right :wink:

And it's look very simple at the same time, makes it different and special considering all those ove the top free builds that we can see everywhere, great creation, but there's something special about this one :thumbup:

Great stuff, and the purpose is even better :thumbup:

So, are going to keep this after Your wedding, so it could remind both of You of this special moment? :sweet:

And btw, which one is You and which one is wife? I'm pretty sure You're a geisha and wife wears that nice samurai outfit right :wink:

My wife has forbidden me to disassemble it. And it's is oubvious who am I, the make up suits me well. :wink:

Well, no wonder, these are like traditional spanish clothes You know :wink:

Anyway... start creating something for 20 next anniversaries, cause she'll probably want to see more of em :wink: