Bonaparte

INDEX: Armies

1239939232m_SPLASH.jpg

I figured it out. Cool.

1239939848m_SPLASH.jpg

1,676 souls that inhabit the Port of Brick Royal

1239940142m_SPLASH.jpg

The 436 Blood Thirsty Pirates

I cant wait to see Port of Brick Royal! I am also excited to get phase 1 of Port Freedom done in the next couple weeks and post it on here!

-Super

I already have ten on the way for the victorious forces of the blue nation!!!

3377301225_b21fa1d633.jpg

More sig. banners at click (free to use).

After getting a little bored with the usual Clone Army, I've tread further than the usual.

Still, I couldn't figure out which country do these soldiers belong to... English, Spanish or?

3449439959_f3e50f4be0.jpg

Light Dragoons

3454889635_d28d5ff261.jpg

Infantry Regiment (though it's not really a regiment size)

3458733007_87e893981b.jpg

Foot Artillery Regiment (also not really a regiment size)

3470409155_9917f6b0e8.jpg

Field Army

3490757371_c59e76cfe4.jpg

Fort Imperial

Awesome army! very nice regiments ya got there :pir-classic:

Still, I couldn't figure out which country do these soldiers belong to... English, Spanish or?

What most fans think is that there from Britain.

"Its gotten..." You are a horrible speller Armendariz! And I live in the Netherlands... :pir_laugh2:

I really need to update my army since everyone's getting bigger and bigger!

"Its gotten..." You are a horrible speller Armendariz! And I live in the Netherlands... :pir_laugh2:

I really need to update my army since everyone's getting bigger and bigger!

Yep, thats me alright! :pir_laugh2: ol' Hink was the first to find that out :pir-tongue:

Then you are at war with me as well, now you need to cross the sea, where my fleet is waiting for you! :pir-skull:

I've spotted a large ammount of Bluecoats for sale, and I really want 'em! And I'm almost sure I'll get 'em! :pir-blush:

Well, here is the family photo. I havent gotten a good pic of my redcoats yet.

3522441539_07b27eeaa9_b.jpg

This includes my harbor police, black coats, soldiers, sailors, and marines. (left to right) I will also be expanding my calvary to at least ten. I based them on the Croatian Alcari Jousters.

Can anyone tell me if there are any modern sets wich have those small tyres? I wanted to use them as shakos for my cavalry, but all the tyres I had were to big. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Can anyone tell me if there are any modern sets wich have those small tyres? I wanted to use them as shakos for my cavalry, but all the tyres I had were to big. :pir-hmpf_bad:

How many do you need?

I bought the tire and wheel assembly on bricklink for .01 a piece. I dont think you can find them cheaper than that?! I used the wheel assembly for my cannon wheels, and the tires for hats.

I declare war on Martinsuper with my combined French, Prussian, British, Belgian, and Netherland forces. But don't worry your army is super, thats why your called martinsuper

I am ordering some of Woodys Grenadier Helmets to make some Swedish Grenadiers. I am also trying to start a swedish and Russian army hopefully resulting in an good "Great Northern War" MOC which us Pirate Fans don't see much often.

This thread is a place where you can tell the world about the size of soldier armies!

I have 4 vintage redcoats, 1 bluecoat, 11 new redcoats, the new Governor Broadside, and Admiral Woodhouse. :pir-blush:

Here is already an index from all the pirate/imperial/islander armies. It might be useful.

Currently I have 6-7 custom made Bluecoat marines, 12 original Bluecoats and 1 silly Redcoat along with a custom Redcoat commander. :pir_laugh2: