Sign in to follow this  
BrickSev

"He gets on my bricks" (Sci-Fi comic story)

Hello fellow AFOL.

I finally completed my first Lego comic short story and I'd really like to read your opinion :classic:

It is just a little test, a sort of introduction (or "pilot episode", if you prefer :wink: ) to a story series I'm currently writing, named " A Bountiful Galaxy"

Even though you will see a couple of Minifigures from the Star Wars theme this is not a Star Wars story. It' set in another fictional universe I created for this story series. So I posted here for all the Lego Sci-Fi fans.

Anyway here the story.

Part 1 (Pages one and two)

Part 2 (Pages there, four and five)

This is truly my first ever comic story and I'm back to the Lego universe after an absence nearly 10 years old long , so any comment, feedback, suggestion etc will be very appreciated. Even "negative" :wink: ones. It will motivate me in going ahead with these projects. Thank you very much for your time. :classic:

I hope you'll like this little story. I made sure the pics are in very high resolution so you should be able to appreciate the Minifigures' and sets' details :classic:

EDIT:

I do realize the title is, well, a very "unsuccessful" one. It was intended to be a wordplay on the expression "getting on my nerves" and a line said by the comic's main character. However I realize out of context has little meaning :wink:

Anyway on the technical aspect: I'm still experimenting with the software (it's Comic Life 3 for the records) and while certain effects can be easily added to the photos others, like good quality energy weapons effects for example, are still difficult to add for me. I'm working on them though.

Thank you for reading :classic:

Edited by BrickSev