Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

"The Person Above You Game"

To TPAM, What is the clock crew? And I dont want a link either. I went to the site I couldnt tell what it was all about. Furthermore what is EN? I went to that site and couldn't figure it out either.

To TPAM, What is the clock crew? And I dont want a link either. I went to the site I couldnt tell what it was all about. Furthermore what is EN? I went to that site and couldn't figure it out either.

I will tell TPAM that the EN is the Eurobricks Nation.

The person above me as well as everybody aboce him kept my thread alive while I was gone. :'-) I'm stricken with emotion... :'-)

The person above me is emo.

TPAM doesn't understand the person above him is stricken with emotion, not emo X-D

TPAM occasionally puts me in his MOCs, which I am very grateful for, his sigfig is also very easy to make.

Nothing to Say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

TPAM occasionally puts me in his MOCs, which I am very grateful for, his sigfig is also very easy to make.

TPAM is my leader in the EN. His sigfig is also very easy to make? Is that a clue to something that we might see soon Batbrick? :-D

TPAM has picked up on a small clue about something we might see soon. He also made a dropship, and a batvehicle for me, and a bat tumbler for me, and a bat-4WD for me, anything else i missed?

TPAM has picked up on a small clue about something we might see soon. He also made a dropship, and a batvehicle for me, and a bat tumbler for me, and a bat-4WD for me, anything else i missed?

Ooh, I'm eagerly awaiting! What is this bat-4WD you are talking about BB? I also made this...

batship_1.jpg

I don't know if that's the batvehicle you're talking about. X-D

Ooh, I'm eagerly awaiting! What is this bat-4WD you are talking about BB? I also made this...

I don't know if that's the batvehicle you're talking about. X-D

TPAM just posted a pic of the "bat-vehicle" I refered to. He also made the bat-4WD, which he called the Batmobile, but I think it looked more like a cool offroad version ;-)

TPAM just posted a pic of the "bat-vehicle" I refered to. He also made the bat-4WD, which he called the Batmobile, but I think it looked more like a cool offroad version ;-)

Augh, TPAM just unconfused me. Thanks!

The person above me missed out on the beautiful 4508 Titan Xp creator set, and I feel bad for them :'-(

The person above me missed out on the beautiful 4508 Titan Xp creator set, and I feel bad for them :'-(

TPAM is grieving for me, thanks Brickmaster. Though, if you wanna make it better, you can just give me yours X-D

Emo? I am offended. Now I have to go sit in my room alone and cry while listening to Fall Out Boy.

X-D

Sadly, I don't know much about TPAM other than he is above and he presumably builds exo-force.

Emo? I am offended. Now I have to go sit in my room alone and cry while listening to Fall Out Boy.

X-D

Sadly, I don't know much about TPAM other than he is above and he presumably builds exo-force.

Well, I am a member of the EN, I like Exo Force, Etc......

The person above me wants me to say TPAM in my post. ;-)

TPAM above me forgot to say the mandatory "TPAM" part in his post. >:-( >:-(

:-P

I'm sorry for offending you Norrington maker of this topic.

TPAM

Edited by Exobuilder