Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

"The Person Above You Game"

This is a game I've played at other boards I've been to. You simply post something about the person who posted above you! It's a good way to say something nice about someone. For example, if Hinckley39 posted above me, I would do something like this:

^ Hinckley (or the person above me) is awesome *y*

Pretty easy, right? 8-|

Who wants chowder to play! X-D

I think this type of game is usually frowned upon, but we may be able to do this without spamming... maybe? :-/

Anyway, the person above me is named after a fictional movie character.

the person above me is a lego fan, but mainly likes pirates.he is american and is a great person.

btw, great topic, i think it's neat.

legoman

The person above me, lives in New Zealand, is born at the 28th of September 1994, likes lego, star wars, lego star wars, guns, has a pyramid in his avatar, thinks Mr Norrington is a great person, thinks this is a neat topic, appears to be a fan of expanded universe and goes by the name legoman.

That seems enough for this lad!

Mr Tiber

The person above me is English, which I wish I was.

??? Please explain! ;-) X-D X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

The person above is called Mister Tiber. He appears to be a leader or a moderator of the pirates, which I find strange, because he looks like a conquistador.

EDIT: Seems like Norro posted before me. The new person above me wants an explanation.

Edited by Wobo Ihi

The person above me is from Sweden, apparently has lots of interests that he/she doesn't tell us about and has a very....interesting pic for an avatar. As well, said person believes in Harvey Dent, whoever that may be- any relation to Arthur Dent??

Btw, nice idea, Norrington.

Edited by Lieutenant Colonel Thok

The person above me likes Elmo from sesame street, star wars, Lego, Lego, and more Lego, he has made a beautiful jabba palace and his birthday is 22 November 1975, he lives on a lost death star in Britain

The person above me likes StarWars (Duh X-D ), he's 31 years old and is an administrator on this forum. He's from England.

Nice little game, Norrington *y*

EDIT: Sorry pietje, looks like we posted in the same time...Anyway the person above has Achu in his avatar, will soon have sixteen years and is from Holland.

Edited by Timento

^ Timento has a cool sig fig and he was nice enough to vote for my entry in the Pimp my Ride contest. :'-) Thanks Timento!

The person above me is cool because he said I have a cool sig fig X-D

Thanks, hinckley39 ;-), you have a cool one yourself *y*

I guess that means I'm gonna have to enter the Whack a sig fig vig contest X-D

Edited by Timento

The person above me has a rather... strange avatar, is nicknamed "Poopskin", likes Mega-Man, has to repay his cousin $120, and is known to be a liar.

The person above me is cool because he Got killed by a starman is a great minifig customizer

Why thank you *sweet* you must've seen my PotC customs.

The person above me is 12 years old (like me) and from what I know, he's a great LEGO Exo-force and City fan.

EDIT:Sorry Norrington, we must've been commenting at the same time (the second time that happened to me today |-/ )Anyway, the person above me really likes LEGO pirates and the PotC ride.

EDIT(#2): Thanks for the really nice reply below, Norrington :-) I didn't want to make a new post because everyone would be commenting me then ;-)

Edited by Timento

EDIT:Sorry Norrington, we must've been commenting at the same time (the second time that happened to me today |-/ )Anyway, the person above me really likes LEGO pirates and the PotC ride.
No worries! ;-) Anyway, the person above me was born in December of 1994, is from Donzale, and is a fantastic new member!

the person above me started a "The person above you game," which i thought was silly, until i read this reply, and had a LOL moment...

The person above me does not seem to know much about Batman. ;-)

and thats no offense to you Thok... it was just a golden moment in forum-style communicaiton.

- BM

The person above me... Is an haunted mansion- and PotC Ride expert, made up quite a nice story about Admiral Norrington, joined us at the 7th of October 2006, thinks maiq the liar has a strange avatar (wich I could second...) appears to live on a ship called the HMS Dauntless and is 14 at the moment.

EDIT: Mr Brick Miner beat me to it! Well, the person above me is a true LEGO wild west building expert!

Mr Tiber

Edited by Mr Tiber

^ Mr. Tiber is a Pirate LEGO expert and a good guy!

Hinckley is a funny person.

He likes to make jokes, and is therefore not always taken seriously :-P

The person above me was born at the 12th of February 1988, his interests are among LEGO and Star Wars and he lives in the same beautiful country as mine!

Mr Tiber

The person above me is from my beloved neighbour-state The Netherlands *wub* , is celebrating his first year birthday on Eurobricks tomorrow (Congrats on that pal! *y* ) and sometimes doesn

The person above me is a big Star Trek fan, and though he hasn't been a member overly long, has made a nice addition to the site. :-)