Sign in to follow this  
Seltz

[MOC] {UGLY} YB-3030HK Long-Range Hunter-Killers

More Uglies of the Hal Datta clan, these portmanteaus are designed to operate in pairs. While the pilots have permission to modify their ships, they must retain their hyperspace capabilities, have sufficient armaments, and be able to reach a top speed of mach-5 in standard Coruscant-tier atmospheres. Their gyroscopic cockpits allow for surprising maneuverability, even without the salvaged Y-wing engines having conventional steering vanes. These ships are the backbone of the Hal Datta clan's intimidation machine.

All YB-3030 pilots must wear pressure suits capable of keeping them alive in a vacuum for up to three weeks, fed via intro-vascular protein drips. Their suits are fitted with two homing/scanning devices, one in the helmet, and one in the armored breastplate. They can identify whether or not the wearer is dead, and pinpoint their exact location so long as it is between two or more homing beacons.

15875079777_8a0a84a7cb_c.jpg

More images >>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/114035403@N02/sets/72157649432626320/

Crits and comments please! <3

These look fantastic! They're small and to the point. I love their suits as well. The subtle differences in both really drives home that it's and ugly. Great work!

These look fantastic! They're small and to the point. I love their suits as well. The subtle differences in both really drives home that it's and ugly. Great work!

Thanks man! Also, your Headhunter is totally amazing. You should put that thing on LEGO ideas.

Thanks man! Also, your Headhunter is totally amazing. You should put that thing on LEGO ideas.

I was considering doing that, but I started wanting to change things, so now I'm working on finishing up in that respect. Funnily enough, multiple people have told me that.