Majkel

MOC: Majkel´s Christmas Display 2014

This is my christmas display 2014.

A lot of inspiration from David Hensel, Luke Watkins Hutchinson, César Soares and Gideon_83, a special thanks for the inspiring MOC´s you share with the rest of us!

The santas sleigh with the reindeers are from set 10245 and the dragons head is from set 4507.

Feedback, criticism and cheers are most welcome ;)

15757836800_97b7b40956_c.jpgChristmas2014_pic1 by _Majkel_, on Flickr

15759096269_0a97f8ddf6_c.jpgChristmas2014_pic11 by _Majkel_, on Flickr

15919319566_00b271fd71_c.jpgChristmas2014_pic14 by _Majkel_, on Flickr

15944500402_abf0d6111e_c.jpgChristmas2014_pic21 by _Majkel_, on Flickr

15757887300_f4d8744c19_c.jpgChristmas2014_pic23 by _Majkel_, on Flickr

15325555053_14dfcc4c45_c.jpgChristmas2014pic20 by _Majkel_, on Flickr

Stunning! Attention to detail is amazing! The dragon cave is a nice idea; using that otherwise wasted space. I love the smoke! I might have to steal that idea! :grin: Can we see what's behind the gray doors in the base at the back?

What a nice watermill, Majkel!

The stone on the walls, the water, the waterwheel, the rocks, the chimney, the smoke, the ice and snow, all lovely and in great detail! The incorporation of the dirt section covered in snow on top of the rocks makes the border edge more interesting.

Inclusion of a lady fighting a dragon underground? Fantastic!

Wow, we are getting a big present here for Christmas!

Snowy roof is good (well, you're from Sweden - that's an easy start then :laugh::grin: ) but the smoke coming out is INCEDIBLE!

Very well done.

The princess fighting the dragon is almost a giveaway. Some people build a MOC just around that.

Very well done (to repeat myself).

Thank you for all your kind words, they make me very glad and somewhat proud of myself!

When I displayed this during my LUG's event I descovered that the rigid hose holding the raindeers together with the sleigh got bent alarmingly much in a couple of hours. Therefore I now have a wire inside the hose when this is on display in our home for a couple of weeks. In the pictures its all purist though! :)

Stunning! Attention to detail is amazing! The dragon cave is a nice idea; using that otherwise wasted space. I love the smoke! I might have to steal that idea! :grin: Can we see what's behind the gray doors in the base at the back?

The door are there in case of the dragon falls apart and need repair, and in order to place all the pearl gold stuff thats laying loose on the floor under the dragon.

What an awesome display! I just love the dragon and snow details. What bricks did you use for smoke?

They are snake mini 98136 put together with modified plates with clips/ring and some droid arms.

Stunning creation dude! The attention to detail is absolutly delicious. The overall look of the build is just awesome.

That smoke is sooo cool :wub:

Congratulations and keep building! :sweet:

This is fantastic, all the hidden datails are just the cherry on top of the wonderful dragon, the clever use of the white snake piece and the house is built beautifully.