Jim

[TC6] Technic SBrick Contest - Information Topic

For all my models, I always bury the Ir receivers deep down in the model, where it can't be seen. And they still work fine, even at long distances.

I wonder how that works. Sometimes even it's own cable blocks my reciever...

In my TC6 entry, my ir receivers are buried deep under huge panels, they are just on top of the floor of the car. It's worked in all my ir controlled mocs and testings. It also gets rid of the worry of ruining the bodywork. The wires, well they have never blocked my receivers, sometimes the receivers work for me facing down but not in every moc. Try it, you will be amazed.

looks like a great idea am keen to do a car transporter with 6 m motor motorized LA's for the ramps, 2 xl's for drive and servo for steering. i am gonna try and base it of madoca's awesome wingbody truck so may have extra functions like tipping cab and lights. may even have to make a general lee to blow the ramps lol... i know how to reply to a post as evidenced thusly just not sure how to post my TC6 entry so any help with making an original post people would be very welcome

Man, I so want to enter this contest! I'm ordering a big shipment of Power Functions stuff from the LEGO shop but some parts aren't able to ship for 30 days. That blew it :hmpf_bad:

Man, I so want to enter this contest! I'm ordering a big shipment of Power Functions stuff from the LEGO shop but some parts aren't able to ship for 30 days. That blew it :hmpf_bad:

just buy the 42030 it has al the pf you need

just buy the 42030 it has al the pf you need

I don't have that much money… :cry_sad: and the parts I'm getting are only costing me around 85 dollars.

I don't have that much money… :cry_sad: and the parts I'm getting are only costing me around 85 dollars.

Do you still have 2 kidneys :innocent: ?

Sorry but i have to have the 10 comment...so this1 doesnt make any sense just collecting ;)

(I would lke to start ms tc6 topic asap :) )

Edited by nagybirek

Sorry but i have to have the 10 comment...so this1 doesnt make any sense just collecting ;)

(I would lke to start ms tc6 topic asap :) )

This is not the right way to increase your posts, but since this is in the spirit of the contest, I will turn a blind eye :wink:

This is not the right way to increase your posts, but since this is in the spirit of the contest, I will turn a blind eye :wink:

You are absolutely right and sorry I haven't had better idea it 1st

:P

Still struggling to find the "topic generate bottom" :P even I already have the 10th comment... Strange and I should read after more about the EB page ... ;)

Sorry again and the LEGO Force Will be with you

Edited by nagybirek

U are absolutely right and sorry i had not better idea it 1st :P still struggling to find the "topic generate bottom" :P even i already have the 10th comkent... Strange and i should read after more about the eb page ... ;)

Sry again and Peace

I will send you a PM with a short explanation and guidelines.

Not sure if been asked but, Can the you via an app. switch on a motor through the sbrick and so that it runs until you switch it back off on the app. and not have to manually hold the power on?

Not sure if been asked but, Can the you via an app. switch on a motor through the sbrick and so that it runs until you switch it back off on the app. and not have to manually hold the power on?

There is at least one profile with a "Lights" button, which keeps that output on until it is pressed again.

There is at least one profile with a "Lights" button, which keeps that output on until it is pressed again.

Thank you. Thats helpful. I'm making a concrete truck for the [TS6] contest so being able to have the bowl turning all the time helps, just have to have a manual reverse switch. Cheers. :wink:

I haven't been keeping up with all the [TC6] discussion topics, so I am really looking forward to the entry posts. Time's tickin'...

To all participants...

Don't forget your VIDEO and LINK to discussion topic.

Please read the entry rules and follow the instructions.

I'm sure that my entry has 4 functions but only ti be sure, i'm using a switch that control one motor controlled by one motor which is connected to a receiver output so you can turn on-off that motor with the remote, this count as a function right? And: if i can't film my video (due ti rain -.-) i can just upload a small video showing my MOC not necessary an edited high quality video? (Sure a bad video influence voters but this is only a question)

As a newcomer to Eurobricks I had been looking for ward to making some sort entry into this contest. However, I find myself in the position that Sbrick are still refusing to give many Android phone users any way of controlling a Sbrick. (You only have to look at the Sbrick Support forum to see the extent of the problem.) Perhaps it would be fairer to put off the closing date to give Sbrick owners of all mobile phones a chance to compete.

As a newcomer to Eurobricks I had been looking for ward to making some sort entry into this contest. However, I find myself in the position that Sbrick are still refusing to give many Android phone users any way of controlling a Sbrick. (You only have to look at the Sbrick Support forum to see the extent of the problem.) Perhaps it would be fairer to put off the closing date to give Sbrick owners of all mobile phones a chance to compete.

You don't need SBrick, neither Android phone to participate. Just build something that has 4 functions and use 2 lego receivers.

Yup. I built a dummy SBrick to demostrate how the model would look with a real Sbrick and made the video using 2 recievers and some ugly cabling.

So, i'm building my TC6 entry, but this week is very busy for me.

I'm 80% done with the build, but i'm afraid i wont make it before the deadline.

Is it possible to postpone it a week? Maybe there are other builders who want the same?

You've had almost two months to build, longer than usual. Apparently, the more time I give people, the longer they postpone. I don't feel inclined to extend the deadline.