Sign in to follow this  
9v system

signature design comp

so ive been thinking that since I don't have a signature yet I think that someone should design a signature for me.

rules

it must contain 9v related stuff

prize

I will use it as my signature

I will decide the best one.

good luck

prize

I will use it as my signature

I will decide the best one.

good luck

Ego much? :wink:

But seriously, If you want someone to make you a signature, at least give some incentive.

9v system, as this is classified as likely to be a contest, then prior staff approval is required before publishing this in public. In addition to that, this contest seem to suggest to be a form of personal form of decoration which require the works of others to fulfill your personal intention in mind. With that in mind, I will like you to come up with your own signature, if needed since signature is your own signature. In real life, you don't ask people to design your signature. Likewise, this is the same in forum, including Eurobricks.

You may refer to our Site Guidelines below for your signature inspiration,

Signatures: As a rough rule, you may use up to four pictures each with a maximum pixel height of 200, a file size of 250k and no more than 200 words. If your sig is bigger than your average post, it can confuse someone reading a thread and you may be asked to reduce it, or a staff member may do it for you. Some exceptions may be made on a case by case basis, but please try to limit the space you use. Font size should be kept to a minimum: ideally no bigger than size 3. No animated GIFs are to be used in your signatures.

Topic will be locked. Thank you for your attention.

WhiteFang