DoubleT

Event Price and details

To all

Details about the event have now been finalized...

As you may know the Eurobricks event takes place from Friday 29th July to Sunday 31th July 2005. In Billund Denmark, at Legoland.....

But now the price of the event is ready, and it is: 175 Euro

The price include a bed at Legoland Village, breakfast, Carvery Buffet in the afternoon, tickets for Legoland for two days, an MOC showing, where you also are welcome to bring one of your own MOC. And a tour of the factory, and other surprises ;O)

The price is 175 Euro, must be paid before 10th of June. With an Deposit of 15 Euro before April 1st. And there after 25 Euro. The Deposit must be paid before June 1st and will be sup tracked from the main price.

All are welcome, you don

Well i cant advertise at Fbtb. but maybe someone els could... ;)

Why because im an creator of EuroBricks.com

I think posting an event would be ok, as it's open to anyone from any site. It's not like you're saying 'JOIN OUR SITE, LEAVE THIS PLACE!'. Still, probably safer to do it your way. ;)

Now we just need someone to post it (I can't register, I have a free e-mail address - god forbid!).

I am just posting it on Classic Castle now and we have already posted it at Geekbrick.

I am sure that we will find other places to promote it too, perhaps Bricklink? but I doubt we will be allowed at FBTB :/

Jon.

double T, how do you see this time frame of the 29th-31st exactly? i mean, have you anything planned for Sunday? 'cause if i'd go, i'd be in Billund friday at 9 in the morning and i would have to get my plane back to brussels sunday at 12 'o clock... would that correspond with your intended agenda or would i have to leave the group early and miss half of the Sunday agenda?

thanks

I guess we would need a list of participant's arrival on friday (and departure on sunday) to make things easier ;) .

At least this would giv us a ballpark figure, especially for friday's meeting point. For sunday its a lesser problem.

Therefore I have a suggestion: we should communicate our dates info (by PM to DoubleT?, other means?).

PS, see Snefroe1, my jedi mind trick is finally working :-D

Master Yoda, you are too powerful for me, however, i'm not entirely on your side, and make no mistake, it's the dark side :P , yet... let's wait and see what double t says...

Friday will be the factory tour etc, remember the tour aint completly confirm yet, but almost. Friday night we will get to know ech other, anf there will be suprizes ;)

Saturday will Be Legoland alll da long :o)

Sunday You can go to Legoland again, or go svim in a nearby water world :)

And am I right in saying we will be displaying our MOCs on Sunday too?

Jon.

Double T

Sounds really great :oD ,

Thats a really nice program you have made for us ;)

Thanks again Double T for your kind and appreciated efforts ;)

My question is just how and when to meet each other. You should maybe consider my previous suggestion ;)

Snefroe1,

see, the force is strong with me as my jedi mind trick :-D :P Now there are no excuses for you not to join us....

Remember my young padawan attracted by the dark side, the Force is STRONGER :-D :P

If we are all wearing Eurobricks t-shirts it shouldn't be so hard to meet up! ;)

Jon.

Jipay is the man with the money, from the ads on the homepage. Not sure what the final word about the t-shirts is yet though.

Jon.

I was joking on this Jon ;)

However we should also have a list of who in the participants have a cell phone (for convenience ;) ) Mine works worldwide ;)

I will be the guy, that handles checkin etc... But more on that will come ;)

i would suggest to wait with all sorts of announcements (t-shirts, arrival dates, cell phone numbers,...) untill the 1st of April. by that time we should have an overview of who's going to participate. then we'll be able to distribute what needs to be distributed... A brand new and seperate thread for just the participants would be good as well, or perhaps you should close all the existing threads by then? 'cause, all these different topics and threads are making it kind of confusing...

I Just have an little correction

and Kids of 15 under most come with atleast one parent or guardian.

:)

We should actually PM an adm our different info like arrival dates and time, cell phone numbers...) and then this adm shoul open a locked forum with the list of participants and their arrival dates.

This would be much easier for DoubleT, our master of event, to give us info like the meeting point...

Well, more info will come ;)

And if you are likely to come to the Event, please post in the next few days, remember the 15 Depositum must be paid before April 1st. Or els the Depositum will be 25 Euro...

The price include a bed at Legoland Village.

What exactly is 'a bed at legoland village'. Do we get seperate rooms, or are we all just stuffed in one big hall with beds lining the walls?

F