Sign in to follow this  
Seltz

AY-L4M40 "Jacknife" Ugly

Sold as a TYE-Wing from a Sullustan to a Duro member of the Hal Datta clan, this ship has been modified so much not even the frame is untouched. The Hal Datta clan of the planet Dondo Tissmar have reproduced the frame and basic structure of the ship, and are now using its variants as patrol craft designated AY-L4M40 Uglies. The Jacknife, however, is the original. With its upgraded sensor suite and beam cannon on the starboard nacelle and nacelle strut, this specific craft is a jack of all trades.

15857663719_07cf12cf43_c.jpg

More pictures >>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/114035403@N02/sets/72157649358654879/

This is super cool! I love all the parts from other ships. It looks a bit too close to the Y-Wing for my taste, but still a great ship!

This is super cool! I love all the parts from other ships. It looks a bit too close to the Y-Wing for my taste, but still a great ship!

Well, it is mostly Y-wing, but slapped on a TIE frame and given some bits from an A wing. Thus the AY designation. I was gonna scrap my A-wing for the cockpit and turn it into a six-engined monster, but I felt it'd be overkill, and I love my little A-wing.

Ayy lmao this is awesome. Most ugly ships are kinda forced to work, but this looks like something that would fit right into the SW universe. Great job.

Most ugly ships are kinda forced to work, but this looks like something that would fit right into the SW univers32.gif

Edited by gjiashica