Sign in to follow this  
LegoAcklay

Geonosis Arena Acklay Reek Nexu arena beasts!

Hello! Here is my updated arena beasts for Lego ideas. I got the basic shapes and characters made pretty quickly but I spent a lot of time re-modeling them to try to get the perfect lego feel while still including the right amount of details and funtions.

T7NPNGr.jpg

Here is the Reek:

1709335-Reek_Updated.pngHere is the Acklay:

Du5aK3R.png

And finally here is the Nexu:

1709230-Nexu_Update.png

Questions

Why did you decide to produce a Lego Ideas set Geonosis Arena?

It has never been done before other than in the form of a prototype model (atleast one) and so I strongly think it should be made as a Star Wars set as it would be new and unique. It would be another nice addition away from the many reworked sets. The Arena beasts have never been released before aswell so it is not only the Arena that would be new but many of its characters.

Prototype Set for those who have not seen it:

1pnAcEj.png

Which is your favourite Arena Beast?

My favourite is the Acklay beacause of how it looks like a mix between a Praying Mantis,(along with a triceratops for the head and a criceket for the tail/spike section) and a dragon which I both like. It used to be the Reek when I went to see the film. The Reek was the first Aotc figure which I managed to get after having missed a chance to get a protoype micro machines/michro machine sort of set with all three of them together.

If this gets made into a Lego set what Lego Star Wars Creatures would you like to see next?

From the films I would like to see the three Nabbo underwater creatures, (Colo Claw Fish, Opee Sea Killer and a smaller scale Sando Aqua Monster), a Bantha and also the mouth of a space slug with a smaller scale Millenium Falcon. Outside of the films I would like to see a Felucian Rancor/Bull Rancor, a Katarn and a Krayt Dragon.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/87724

Lastly thank you for taking the time to look at this post/project I really appreciate it! Looking forward to your replies!

Edited by Ecclesiastes
deleted the overkill of Lego-ideas promotion

Wow! It looks great and totally like a real set! Supported :grin:

Thankyou glad your like it and thanks for the support!

Edited by LegoAcklay

I really like the Reek! Resembles it spot on.

Thank's. Some people liked the earlier design but I agree that this one is much more realistic and in scale.

Please don't use EB as a promotion website. I deleted the overkill of Lego-ideas links.

Of course feel free to keep showing your creations. :thumbup:

I liked it already when you had first posted it, your improvements made it even better! well done, great design, both on the arena and beasts :thumbup:

All three look pretty darn good, but you really nailed the green one.

Thank's it's my favourite out of the three beasts!

I liked it already when you had first posted it, your improvements made it even better! well done, great design, both on the arena and beasts :thumbup:

Thankyou! There is another few updates now on the Project. Most of the middle arena sections has been reworked.

Please don't use EB as a promotion website. I deleted the overkill of Lego-ideas links.

Of course feel free to keep showing your creations. :thumbup:

No problem.